Sweet Barbie girl---Loura
I and two friends visited the Silver Fox
To my surprise, a few more of their girls.
Their business is very busy, when I went to only one room is empty, waiting to us.
linda is still so enthusiasm said the six girls work today! introduce a "special massage", have two Thai girls Selina, Loura, and Singapore Bella. because the new girls have not put photos on the web page and showed me her phone photos
I always trust Linda, I paid $ 100/45mins. Waiting for 10 minutes, see the just few Loura, bella, selina ,real person and photos!
my selection Loura, looks like a minor high school students actually have a big breasts! ! ! Into the room, my heart itching anxious for me, she massaged the back ,about 10-15 minutes . i say can u first for me service.She agreed . Because she look underage, a little feel guilty and excitement, I ask her, can i touch u? Her Smile , my God, feels really explosion ! ! I fell in love with her ! ! Guilt and excitement once again, her breasts are so elastic, my hands no grip! Her breasts in my body slippage!Feeling as if painting~only a short five minutes I have been ejaculation! ! ! my first time fast ~! ! ! I have not turned ~ ~! ! ! Oh God~~! but she did not prompt the end, still naked with the enthusiastic and cordial chat,give me continue massage the rest 20 minutes, she ask me Do U want HJ again? ! I am happy, of course. ~! She really so sweet ~ ~ ~ I love her! ! ! ! This is the end of real happiness

We left! the way back home, I touting the friend that my Loura the girl ~ They also claimed theirs own Bella, selina good massage! Looks like every girl have good job, have their respective advantages ~~ haha!

sweet Barbie girl---Loura

Cheers!

brother~