My first thank you goes to Shelly.
Thanks for walking into the room and helping me dry off only to re hydrate me with a wonderful cat-bath. I don't think I could have stayed hard for an hour and a half without your lips and tongue working tirelessly on my cock , balls, butt, legs,neck and back.

You knew I was feeling a little lazy and selfish so it was nice the way offered DFK but sensed that was not on my wishlist today. Early on you asked a few questions as to what I was after and soon enough your intuition took over and you knew more about what I wanted than I did.

The changing of position to alter the angles of attack was a pleasure to be the subject of.
Your body is very nice: soft, smooth skin, and natural looking (enhanced) b-cups with responsive nipples make it very easy and pleasurable to caress and grope you. The flat stomach and mostly shaved snatch are just right.

Once we dommed up, you rode like a seasoned equestrian until I flipped you over pointed your feet to the heavens and pounded you as per your gentle instructions until you arrived at your destination just moments before I let go and arrived at mine. The hard then soft massage you insisted on providing nearly put me to sleep, what a feeling.
Thanks again for a fabulous afternoon interlude, I hope you stay under he radar a little longer.

I must say that today nearly did not happen. A short time ago, perhaps a week or 2, I left 64 swearing never to return. Fortunately before taking such drastic action I wrote to Dean, whose name I have seen but never had any contact with, I explained my gripe and was told it would be looked into and discussed with Sophie. I was not expecting much from a busy shop like this, especially for a non regular customer. To my surprise and delight Dean reverted with the news that he found my complaint to be factual and both he and Sophie agreed it was not right and they wanted to remedy the situation. We worked things out and everyone seemed to win out if the solution. So my final thanks go to Dean and Sophie for doing the right thing and ensuring I would visit there again.

Now my final final hanks go to Shelly, great performance.