Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: big breast Lola!

big breast Lola!

well i said i was gonna try this one out and i did....

since i always arrive early i got to saw 2 more girls and one of them i forgot to ask the name for next time.... but hey i prob can go and try my luck eventually.

once the punter before me was done i finally got to see wat Lola looks like, she is prob mid 30s but hey i work in a place where the are older womans around so i didnt complain. her breast were quite big but i wouldnt say bigger then emily, but for her body size they were quite large and i likey!. she did have a stomach but it was decent sized. she is approx 165-170 in height.

we then went into the room and i took a quite shower since only had 30min and knowing me, it is very hard for me to cum, only a tiny selection of wl have finished me off within 30min let alone 1hr lol...

she started to give me bbbj and it was very light but decent, it was short but wat she did after got me very very VERY excited and nearly blew my load!... she placed my penis between her breast and was using them like ive never experienced... this got me goin quite fast and she did it twice! then we decided to go for some sex! and placed the condom on and started with mis position and i got to see them roll around and around which made me even more happy but then i decided to do some doggy style and that was a mistake..... i nearly blew in 2min when in that position... first time in a long time something like this was gonna happen but i still had 15min left so i did doggy position for and extra 5min and swtiched to cow girl for 5 min. i knew i was running out of time so i switched bak into doggy style and went crazy! until i blew and time was up...

she is overall quite good. i would come bak to see her eventually.

rating
    face: 6ish 7 /10
    boobs 10/10
    body (minus the boobs): 7/10
    personality: 8/10
    doggy style: 10/10!!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbomg View Post
    rating
    face: 6ish 7 /10
    boobs 10/10
    body (minus the boobs): 7/10
    personality: 8/10
    doggy style: 10/10!!!!!
    Looks like another great girl at 64.

Thanks for the report.

Finally had a chance to venture out to the area for a night with Lola... Simply a great night.

I won't repeat what bbomg has already reported. Everything he said is spot on. She is from north east china and she has a very easy to chat personality, a great down to earth type of person where u can see ur self chatting away at a local coffee shop.

Her service is very professional and she is willing to please. And those breasts.. Wow so nice and round and soft.. But there is a firmness which, for a moment I thought it might be enhanced.. But I really think its all natural. The soft nipples and the way u can lick and suck is just so delicious. She lets u play with her body and she has a very good tight body and he thin pettiness gave this tits that nice big look.

BBBJ is offered, multiple position is accommodated and I am very keen ton isn't her again t play with those knockers. Recommendation is definitively from me.

If only she was closer t city... The trip out there was just too long.
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
    Finally had a chance to venture out to the area for a night with Lola... Simply a great night.

I won't repeat what bbomg has already reported. Everything he said is spot on. She is from north east china and she has a very easy to chat personality, a great down to earth type of person where u can see ur self chatting away at a local coffee shop.

Her service is very professional and she is willing to please. And those breasts.. Wow so nice and round and soft.. But there is a firmness which, for a moment I thought it might be enhanced.. But I really think its all natural. The soft nipples and the way u can lick and suck is just so delicious. She lets u play with her body and she has a very good tight body and he thin pettiness gave this tits that nice big look.

BBBJ is offered, multiple position is accommodated and I am very keen ton isn't her again t play with those knockers. Recommendation is definitively from me.

If only she was closer t city... The trip out there was just too long.
    Damn, another great review, so tempting!! Those big tits!! How can i get out there??

its worth the trip, just take rocky point rd all the way until u go over a bridge and it turns into taren point rd and it should be the first left at the lights, then all the way to the end, turn right and should be half way through should be the shop! big number 64!
    We all die eventually.... so ..... LETS GO OUT WITH A BANG!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    if her boobs are larger than Emilys then they got to be large, for my way of thinking too large, are they responsive to me thats more important than size.

But at least all this talk about the size of them is generating interest for the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damm,i really want to see her..but it is just too far for me..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for this! Does she do DFK?

Shop Owner
    babelx - yes she does.

she is starting to become very popular. Please call us on 02 95241278 after 10am to book.

cheers

Shop Owner

** LOLA ** IS BACK!
    = NATURALLY Busty 40DDD!!! (WOW) Beautiful Singaporean Girl with silky smooth milky skin. 23 years, Size 8, - cum in a try the biggest TITS on RECORD by this SHOP!!!

(check photos) (Lola - Magazine Models) **SHE IS BACK doing WEDNESDAYS** >>>> HURRY fast and the furious to 64!

phone 9524 1278

Working Wednesday Today!
    !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post

** LOLA ** IS BACK!
    = NATURALLY Busty 40DDD!!! (WOW) Beautiful Singaporean Girl with silky smooth milky skin. 23 years, Size 8, - cum in a try the biggest TITS on RECORD by this SHOP!!!

(check photos) (Lola - Magazine Models) **SHE IS BACK doing WEDNESDAYS** >>>> HURRY fast and the furious to 64!

phone 9524 1278

Working Wednesday Today!
    !
    Travelmate needs to LEARN how to handle 40D tits before the visit.
    Let me practice with my giel friend first

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    wow tasty!!!!
    Rushhhhh

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Person's Name : Lola

Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : Saturday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point - Roster

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : DD cup, size 10 beautiful body IMHO

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Dropped in two Saturday's ago. Sophie tried to organise Yoyo for me but as usual I'd not given enough notice to obtain time with one of Sydney's most popular WL's so given the choices that would next become available & being a boob lover from way back I decided to take an hour with Lola. I wasn't dissapointed!

After starting off slowly & feeling each other out we got into some good loving with lots of DFK & touching. This then moved on to BBBJ then 69. Lola just like all the girls at 64 has a lovely tasting, responsive pussy that's the equivalent of any 5 star eatery.

After a while Lola asked if I'd like her to mount me. We then swapped after a while to me on top to which I then emptied my relief into this lovely lady.

Lola became quite chatty & is trying hard to learn English at her English course. She's doing better than most of the girls in the same position so kudos to her for giving it a red hot go! Quite soon we were getting to know each other well & decided we both quite liked each other & said as much looking into each others eyes, not the usual BS sometimes spun & better ignored. Soon I was up to the occasion once more as Lola had been gently stroking the ol' fella whilst we were fondling & chatting. This turned into a CIM BBBJ which was fantastic.

I'm normally a one blow per session man. The best girls such as Yoyo & Eva can generally coax a second out of me but not always.
    With a few minutes remaining in our session & expecting the finality of that session ending word...'Shower!', Lola instead starting rubbing out what turned out to be an unexpected & incredibly intense HJ whilst kissing & holding me. 3 times in 60 minutes more than just surprised this old hombre who was now recalling distant times of 20 years ago.
    Just goes to show quiting the smokes & all the walking/running/exercise torture for the last 7 months can put life back into the old dog!

All in all I found Lola to be a sexy, personable, really nice gal that certainly knows how to push my buttons. Age is often difficult to tell in the low red lights so my estimation of late 20's may be wrong as she could be up to mid thirties, not that I'd give a hoot as I'll definitely be seeing her again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw Lola or as they pronounce her name in the store Laura... in an intro tonight.She has got some big honey tits for puppies! big jugs large melons.

I asked if I could feel them - she obliged and they are very soft.. (my flagpole just saluted!) before the receptionist said - your booking with Eva is ready....

hmmm maybe next time for sure! too many choices imho!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    I saw Lola, or as they pronounce her name in the store Laura... in an intro tonight.She has got some big honey tits for puppies! big jugs large melons.

I asked if I could feel them - she obliged and they are very soft.. (my flagpole just saluted!) before the receptionist said - your booking with Eva is ready....

How sexy is that? A casual feel up of Lola's tits in reception while you are waiting for Eva.

To paraphrase Sting: ' Be still my beating cock."

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    yes, it is huge...

it can look more elegant with a different dress and better posture

The way of photo make it looks cheap

Banned
    Agree Travelmate. Still ... looks like lunch, don't it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Travelmate. I gotta get my hands around those triple D's!
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Travelmate needs to LEARN how to handle 40D tits before the visit.
    Let me practice with my giel friend first

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking best for some time.

Visited Lola last Saturday, not by choice, I was in a bit of a queue for about 20 mins as there were a few people waiting. The reception lass beckoned me and shuffled me into a room( lucky dip I thought) lol.
    Anyway I was greeted by Lola.
    I have top say she was very very willing to please, Happy, smiling and forward in accommodating.

I was asked to have a shower and Lola dried me off with the towel. When she bent down to dry my legs she started BBBJ and continued to do this for a bit over 5 minutes we then move to the bed and I was treated to more suction. I am well over average girth wise and often bj's are very short time wise but Lola continued sucking and doing this thing with her tongue that almost ended my session several times. I am sure she knew I was close to blowing my bundle because she would change the rhythm and give me a look..lol

On with the dom and she squeezed me into her and started doing did this cowgirl thing,bouncing up and down while licking my chest. She appears to be very flexible. If I get the chance to see her again Ill see if I can get her to stick here feet behind her ears.. I reckon she will be able to do it.. I then guided her into doggie.
    She eased back very slowly until I was in and then started to rock backwards and forwards, I rubbed her clit for a bit and she reacted positively but each time I touched her there she stopped moving..lol.. Looking down at her box while in doggie was incredible. I would pull almost all the way out and the seal wouldnt break. No air ingress and fanny farting here, Actually her fanny stayed tight throughout the session which ended a couple of mins before my 30 mins was up. Best blow off I have had for some time.
    Again more smiles and soft caresses and a dry off again after the shower.
    I have to say that the experience was one of the best I have had. Pity I live so far away.

Lola gets my recommendation

BTW those tits are epic

Shop Owner

** LOLA ** IS BACK!

spend your DAY with LOLA working TODAY! book now from 10am!@!!

(check photos) (Lola - Magazine Models) **SHE IS BACK** >>>> HURRY fast and the furious to 64!

phone 9524 1278
    sms bookings now available: 0424 666 228

!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast