Thread: 5/138 Best Rd - May

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

5/138 Best Rd - May

Called in today for a brunch visit at 5/138 Best Rd, Seven Hills. I have been here numerous times. Today I was shown up stairs and asked to a 1/2 visit. May then walked in the door. May's body is tight. She would be about 5'4 a cup and fantastic legs, neatly shaven but the face would be a 6/10.

From what I am told, May is a new girl. I paid my $30 for the 1/2 and asked what extra's she does? her English isn't that great but I handed over a $50 to see what she could offer.

I laid down and straight away she took off her clothes (good sign) then she hopped up on my back and started a really solid massage. May assumed that I was working because of my clothes when I met her so she asked if i wanted oil or not? I opted for no oil. The massage went for 20 minutes then she started to caress my back, legs and the little guy.

I turned over at her request and she said that she would do a bit of sucking for me as i looked clean. She went to me straight away with no dom and asked not to CIM, which I was happy to oblige. Her sucking started softly and deep and then got a bit firmer. It felt like she was sucking for ever. At the same time my fingers were doing work on her vagina and she started to moan. After what seemed to be an eternity of bliss i could feel the urge to come so she stopped just in time for my shot.

In summing up, for the price that i paid and the service, i couldn't fault it. Again i wasn't disappointed with the visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie751 View Post
    Called in today for a brunch visit at 5/138 Best Rd, Seven Hills. I have been here numerous times. Today I was shown up stairs and asked to a 1/2 visit. May then walked in the door. May's body is tight. She would be about 5'4 a cup and fantastic legs, neatly shaven but the face would be a 6/10.

From what I am told, May is a new girl. I paid my $30 for the 1/2 and asked what extra's she does? her English isn't that great but I handed over a $50 to see what she could offer.

I laid down and straight away she took off her clothes (good sign) then she hopped up on my back and started a really solid massage. May assumed that I was working because of my clothes when I met her so she asked if i wanted oil or not? I opted for no oil. The massage went for 20 minutes then she started to caress my back, legs and the little guy.

I turned over at her request and she said that she would do a bit of sucking for me as i looked clean. She went to me straight away with no dom and asked not to CIM, which I was happy to oblige. Her sucking started softly and deep and then got a bit firmer. It felt like she was sucking for ever. At the same time my fingers were doing work on her vagina and she started to moan. After what seemed to be an eternity of bliss i could feel the urge to come so she stopped just in time for my shot.

In summing up, for the price that i paid and the service, i couldn't fault it. Again i wasn't disappointed with the visit.
    Thanks for the review Bro,

Just checking, you paid $30/30 min massage + $50 tip for your nude BBBJ = $80 right? Thats about the right price for the joint, but if you only paid $50 all up, then it is grest value, i'll go there again just for the BJ!!

Banned
    what is actually a 1/2 visit?

Is it a massage without a lady?
    A massage with a table with 2 legs?

or just a plain 30 minutes.

sorry for being a smart-ass

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $80 bucks for nude BBBJ & massage and it was a 1/2hr visit. Thats it.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    was there a line up from which you can choose from?

Quote Originally Posted by Gdragon View Post
    was there a line up from which you can choose from?
    I think they have 3 girls on each day, a line up??

You may have to go to a FS shop mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    oh really, thanks bro Ahlungor, might try other shops then, even though this one is closer