Thread: How many WLs have boyfriends that KNOW??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How many WLs have boyfriends that KNOW??

Was at a shop the other week and having a session. The girl
    kept telling me that she and her boyfriend needed extra cash
    and that he is cool with her being a WL to bring in the $$s.
    Can't really say this was a great turn on.
    Then the other day I was leaving another shop and a liitle cutey
    was being dropped of and kissed goodbye, by I can only assume is her
    boyfriend.
    This got me thinking, how many WL have boyfriends 'in the know'
    Are these guys suckers, sleazebags or saints?

Banned
    Wonder if any of those boyfriends are on this forum...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A couple of months ago, during my session with a WL, she was on top then her BF rang. She did not dismount, grabbed hold of the phone and told me to keep quiet because her BF was checking up on her. She told him that she was having dinner with a friend and she told him that she loved him very much. In the mean time, I was still pumping her. Should give her BF a sainthood.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
    A couple of months ago, during my session with a WL, she was on top then her BF rang. She did not dismount, grabbed hold of the phone and told me to keep quiet because her BF was checking up on her. She told him that she was having dinner with a friend and she told him that she loved him very much. In the mean time, I was still pumping her. Should give her BF a sainthood.
    it's a turn on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
    it should be a phone sex then..
    looks much like av i saw before where the girl on the phone with her friend talking while she was get pump by fat guy..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yes, He asked her when she will be coming home........ I thought for a moment that I will pump faster to get her yelling out " I m coming...". Sadly, it did not happen.

Banned
    At last count 412 out of 3087 WL's/ML's have boyfriends. But that figure varies from day to day.

Source: CandB Stats Pty Ltd....for all your statistical needs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    There are no saints amongst that lot. The ones that I know of punt, some in the same shop where their missus is at and they book other girls. Why pay for the one you can bang for free, right?

As for suckers, I think the only suckers are the ones that believe their girls work reception. And I'm going to include hostesses and waitresses of strip clubs in this. Those girls get more after hours action at the niteclubs than the strippers. Then try have their schmuck bf's pick them up after.

The worst was a while back, I got introduced to a ML's bf as one of her clients in a bar. He flat out asked me if I wanted a pill. I figured she was funding his little fledgling business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some girls in the industry are introduced into by their boyfriends who also act as their pimps! I know quite a few of the famous malay 5 Star Queens & Chinese girls from other shops send some of their earnings back home to their "laogong" who know about their work.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very common in Thailand a lot of the girls that work at the bars have boyfriends waiting at home for the money so they can buy whisky or yabba.

Even new this thai couple that would go out into Thai clubs to sell themselves for money to upper class Thai's with money.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Animus View Post
    Theres been a punch of posts on this forum from seemingly nice guys who are in a relationship with a WL.

Im not sure if they are saints or not, but maybe just regular guys who fell for a girl who fucks for a living, former customers of the girl perhaps, there must be 1000s of different stories

But yeh, plenty of scumbags as well for sure
    Yes, we're all human. I was one of those on the forum that dated an ex-ML for a short period of time. The key point was that she stopped working and for that time, I stopped punting.

I wouldn't consider myself a saint, a sucker or scumbag at that point. Now if she started working again and fed me a line and I took it - then clearly, I've just become a sucker.

If I had alternatively gone on the punt when she kept her end of it up then I would have felt like a sleazebag.

Of course, it really boils down to how honest people are with themselves. If you have no problem with being a sleaze bag then what's the big deal, better than a sucker, right? And if you punt, you aren't exactly a saint...