Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
I have noticed with normal girls they are, like ladyboys, willing to discount their services when asked.
Often the greed for money makes a $400 asking price suddenly become a $300 accepting price (or less) if questioned.
You must consider that not everyone has access to these high amounts asked for - every second punter isn't a millionaire.
As you said and I rightly agree if you are happy and she is happy, stuff what other people think.
But what if she suddenly says I'm going to jack the price up another 100 dollars, where's the ceiling.

When you monger OS you soon learn that the price quoted is not the price. Just the other day I was talking to a ladyboy who didn't publish her prices and asked how much? The reply came back $500.
I'm seeing her soon for agreed 250.

I'm noticing more willingness to reduce prices over the past months, I'm disappointed in the budget there wasn't anything for the WG or mongering guy.
Politicians!
Prof
True. I also find that many will agree for less but for me it’s usually the solo girls asking slightly higher prices ($500+ ph). I’ve never received an offer for half price though, but I guess it’s a matter of sending the right text to the right person at the right time