Thread: V-Elly Soleil

Senior Member(無間使者)

V-Elly Soleil

Elly Soleil 48 The Strand Croydon Soleil
    Needed a good massage, mamasan is one of the top 3 in the industry, she suggested Elly. We settled on massage with happy ending at $115 for 45 minutes. SheÂ’s attractive, slim with bolt on which were nice, maybe a C, for her slim body they were well proportioned for her body.
    Massage was great, mamasan was spot on ( is it Candy or Cherry?). On to part 2 and handjob was good. She went off to get more oil and I felt. Wry sensitive. Maybe too hard, I slowed her down and the little fella didn’t like it, I went through options again. $50 handjob/nude and blow job/kissing $100. No sex or as she said “no fuck”. I mentioned her using no sex and the she said it sounded harsh. The English isn’t bad and you can get things done but I didn’t understand a few things and she couldn’t understand that I couldn’t understand and we got hit an impasse so I moved on, I had a dinner to get to and a load to drop. I opted for the head job as her pencil lips (which I don’t really like) had my curiosity going. Good head job, BBBJ which surprised me. She sits on the table facing you feet, I’ve never had anyone do that. I got access to tits and her nipples were responsive albeit small. All going well her and I’m thinking little fella is up hard and ready to blow. She repositions and gets into 69 so we do DATY. I’m loving this and I warn that I’m blowing and she just kept on sucking and boom CIM. She comes at me for a kiss with a mouthful of goo. I decline and laugh and she smiles and then coughs it up spitting it out into a tissue. I’m glad a I blew because that sound is an erection killer. Sounded horrible. Needs to be done in private. Anyway the DFK was very good, a lot of tongue pushed deep in. Different than the usual DFK , more rough than sensual but it did the job. All up it was $165 for 45 minutes, I paid extra for the head job.
    Certainly value for money and IÂ’d go back for more. But IÂ’m one to try everything on offer first.
    Sorry for the half hearted review, IÂ’m learning and I did this as I couldnÂ’t find a review on Elly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $165 for DFK, DATY, BBBJ + CIM is great value bro