Thread: Gorgeous J Haruka

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gorgeous J Haruka

Raining today and was in the mood for a punt. Checked the rosters and saw a few Japanese girls on the roster at Mirage. Sent a message and made the trek out there to see what was on offer.

Saw line up of Haruka, Nicole and then I think the third ones name was Umi. By the time the lineup was over the mamasan told me only Haruka left. That was fine as I was going to choose Haruka anyway!

Paid up and went up the stairs. This is my second time here and the rooms are huge. Very warm which was great in this weather.

Haruka came in and she looked like a total babe. Very sweet face, nice juicy booty and fit body. Went in the shower and started chatting. Good English so this was very easy.

I said no to the nuru gel and we went to the couch for a chat and make out session. Very GFE. DATY afterwards and this got her in the mood. Made our way to the bed and continued DATY before she pushed me off and climbed on top for 69.

The ceiling mirrors at this joint are great and give you a great view. Loved seeing her buck her ass as I ate her out.

Laid her down for mish now and she was VERY tight and warm. Very passionate sex, then when I was getting close I had to stop myself and catch my breath. Spun her around for doggy and this is where I couldn’t hold back any longer. Gorgeous girl, gorgeous ass and she was really enjoying it. I asked her if she like doggy style and she said “yes…. My…. Fa…. Vourite” and with that I finished in the dom.

Pushed her off and showered while she made the room. This girl is serious eye Candy, photos do not do her justice.

Chatted for a little bit more about Japan then said our goodbyes. $260 well spent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for the AR mate, nice intel as usual from you. Go well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah great AR thanks mate. I still haven't managed to get here yet but working on it...

Shop Owner
    108 New Canterbury Rd, Petersham 2049
    11am~11pm/7 days

WECHAT: STAR-26588