Thread: Sophie, new excellent service star

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sophie, new excellent service star

Got told new WL Sophie is good, booked time to see her, she was supposed to finish at that night, stayed back to see me which I appreciated.
    Paid damage and took shower, she joined and washed me, got out and dried, we started with hugging then kissing, her boob's are real and very soft, not really big but very comfortable to touch. She turned around and I can hold both.
    I lied down on bed, she gave me a cat bath then BJ, very nice and patient, no rush, after a while She jumped on me, still a lot of kissing.
    I flipped her over, her body was very flexible, her legs can push my back when I F her on top, she is very into it, and moaning all the time, after a while I unloaded, she then gave me a very very good massage, very professional massage.
    Face 8/10
    Service 10/10
    Height 160cm
    Boobs B cup but real and soft
    Massage 10/10
    Money worth yes
    Will go back yes

Shop Owner

Sophia

New Singapore Model pretty and beautiful girls 24yo yo D cup 160cm 55kg beautiful Big Eyes, Nice Pretty sweet girls gorgeous friendly nice and beautiful Nature Oral 69 DFK Body Rubbing Boob Rubbing Butt Rubbing CIM B2B Massage Stockings temptation tongue kiss, more and more lot’s extra services…. So sweet and top service

Sophia On Monday Tuesday and Saturday Sunday Booking Welcome

Sophia after reviews

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...t-service-star
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews