I caught up with the new Japanese girl Liko last night.
Liko is very young and super cute and super slim and fit.
She looks like a night clubber young Japanese girl you see in Shinjuku and a has super sweet personality.
Totally GFE and some very sexy skills.

LOOKS and BODY
Liko is only 21 and from Tokyo.
She is tallish for a J girl at around 165cm and super slim and fit.
Sexy little A cup titties with very sensitive nipples she loves having gently licked, sucked and rubbed. Gently.
Very sexy slim body with a tiny narrow waist and little abs just starting to poke through.
Nice round medium size bum for such a slim girl and nice long legs.
Very white skin and some sexy tattoos on both her arms, but rest of the body is all clear,
Her pussy is totally unique and beautiful.
It is naturally free of hair; no shaving, no waxing, just naturally hair free except for a tiny bit of almost invisible and light coloured very fine small patch above her clit. It has to be seen to be believed.
Her face is very pretty. One of the prettiest Japanese girls this year.
The blue coloured contacts really suit her dark hair, light skin and tattoos and give her that sexy night club girl look.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Liko just arrived in Sydney and it is her first time in Australia.
She has a bit of experience working in a Soapland in Japan but very little experience with foreigners.
She is super sweet and friendly.
Her English is limited but her warm sweet personality still shines through.
Definitely a GFE vibe with Liko, but she has some excellent skills especially with the BBBJ.
Be nice and gentle with her and she will shine like a diamond for you.

DFK and DATY
Started off slow and cautious with the DFK but once she got comfortable and then it was DFK until the end of the session.
The trick with J girls is to start off with some gentle lip kissing to get them relaxed and comfortable and slowly build up the intensity soon enough they naturally flow into DFK. I have found this to be the case with 90% of Japanese girls.
As I said Liko's pussy is beautiful and made for licking
She is very sensitive and gets very wet and turned on very quickly with nice deep moans and sighs and no faking at all.
And she tastes delicious.

BBBJ
Liko gives an excellent BBBJ.
Wet and sloppy and perfect use of mouth and hands,
She generates a huge amount of slippery saliva which she let dribble down her mouth onto my cock and then gave me a great handjob while DFKing me and I had to stop her because I was about to come and I wanted to have all my energy for the first fuck.

FUCKING.
Liko is super tight.
But she was wet from DATY and we used some extra lube to be sure and started off nice and slow.
Just like with the DFK, the same thing applies to fucking. Start off nice and slow with J girls and soon enough they get comfortable and horny as fuck and soon enough we were fucking like crazy!
She has got such a sexy slim body and those little abs just starting to poke through look sexy.
Mish is wonderful because I love to look at her pretty face and her expressions of pleasure.
The bonus is she has quite a meaty bum for such a slim girl so doggy is awesome.

ROUND 2
I think someone was asking in another thread whether 2 rounds were available at Ginza.
I always do 1 hour so 2 rounds is always offered,
Japanese girls are always super keen for a second round and they put even more energy into the second one.
Liko gave me another wet sloppy BBBJ followed by a slippery saliva HJ.
She could feel I was close to coming so she stopped because she wanted to fuck again and a very intense GFE fuck followed.

OVERALL
Liko is young and cute and looks like a trendy young J girl you see in Shibuya or Harajuku.
She is more than just cute, she is very pretty and the contacts and tattoos give her that extra edgy look.
I love that contrast of the bad ass look but the super sweet personality underneath.
She has a got a super slim body and that tiny waist with the little abs is sexy as fuck.
And that that pussy with the almost invisible pubes is a thing of exquisite beauty worth seeing her just for that - it's like seeing the Monalisa
Add to that her super sweet and GFE personality, sloppy BBBJ, tight little pussy and keen to please attitude and that's a must see girl.