Thread: K - Rebecca - I have returned after a month (1/2 same day review)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K - Rebecca - I have returned after a month (1/2 same day review)

Been away from punting for nearly a month and have been in Melbourne for a week. I've returned absolutely backed up and had to visit my usual Ginza haunts with some try and tested goodies.

I booked for K Rebecca in the afternoon at GE, while booking V May for later in the evening at GC. Both for 1 HOUR!! Because I was so backed up I knew I could do it. I will write up a seperate review of V May:3

First up was blowing up my biggest load on K Rebecca I eargerly travelled to the shop and was immediately ushered into room 7 with NO WAIT TIME!! Which is very rare, I always had to wait to see Rebecca, but this time I could just go in. Rebecca said she has been surprisingly been able to get like half hour break, which she considers it as not being busy, which is insane to me.

Anyways, we hugged each other and she immediately shoved her hand into my pants commenting 'woah, he's (little guy) so horny after not seeing me for so long'. We both haven't even undressed yet and she already pushed me onto the bed and was dry humping me above my pants, and I already was ready to blow.

I stopped her and quickly undressed to usher ourselves into the shower so I could enjoy her shower BBBJ and pussyslide. I usually don't opt for rimming, but this time I opted for standing rimming while she jerked me off from the back. It was amazing, but I still didn't enjoy the rim that much, it makes me kinda more nervous for some reason and I start to go soft. So we moved onto the bed.

She gave me another blowjob to get me hard again, which was *chefs kiss. I immdiately got hard and was already about to blow, so I had her pussy slide me for abit more until I was about to blow. I quickly had her get on her knees on the floor and blow me until I finish in her mouth. It felt like 6-7 pumps of cum just being drained from my balls into her mouth and she still kept blowing me. If she swallowed, I would have just packed up and leave because it would've been a major tick off my list of things for Rebecca to do, but instead she had so much in her mouth it over flowed over the corner of her lips. She slowly (which is a plus) went to the sink and rinsed her mouth, then we cuddled and chatted for awhile until my little guy started to wake up again from Rebecca teasing the tip and whispering sexy words into my ears...

On the second round Rebecca gave an intense blowjob with sexy hands jerking my rod until it was at full mast. It's a sight and sensation I cannot get bored with ever. I felt like I was already about to cum (which is pretty quick, I guess abstinence does work wonders sometimes), so I flipped her over and pounded her in prone position, while thrusting my dick between her sexy thighs and ass crack from time to time. In no time I blew my load on her sexy ass and back, Rebecca commented how I'm so energetic because I could always come twice and always come so much, because I absolutely covered her back and crack...

At this point I was already huffing and puffing, but I have a few hours to grab some coffee and lunch to rest up before seeing V May.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review, you made me want to return to see Rebecca, it's been way too long.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Thanks for the review, you made me want to return to see Rebecca, it's been way too long.
    Definitely worth a re-visit from time to time. I see her too often ahahaha!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Bro I saw her last month. Experience was amazing as always.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rebecca is consistently amazing. Have seen her for years, and with each booking, she gets better because she becomes more familiar with what I like.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If I didn’t need to see K Jessie next - I’d be going back for seconds with this vivacious woman.