I know there is another positive AR for Yui and, while my experience was similar in some respects, it was quite different in others. In writing this story, it is not in any way attempting to be critical of or disrespectful of the other punter’s AR as we all have slightly different experiences with each of the girls we see.

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/girls/yui-jp/

Firstly, I agree Yui is in her early 20s, and likely 22-24yo and yes, I think 153cm would be accurate. Yui has a cute face with a Cupid-like, cherubic body and I could see her body may have become slightly thick-set from swimming training. Although her shoulders and arms are still slender and feminine. I didn’t get the MILF feel from her that the other punter mentioned, but I respect his observations as his observations on the day/night.

I believe our other observations about her body are very similar. I would describe her as a cupid-style, cherubic body, but still in good proportions. She is quite stocky, but not chubby or fat. Stocky and cherubic is how I would describe her. Kind of like the puppy fat that some teens carry before they become full adults. Consequently, Yui’s body evokes a welcome level of ‘youthfulness’ which is reinforced by her cute face and smile. While she has a nice round arse, her thighs are in proportion and not fat. Bear in mind, we are not looking at a 40kg skinny girl here, so everything is in proportion for her body shape. Unfortunately, I missed out on the dark red/violet hair colour as Yui was ‘back to black’ when I saw her.

For me, Yui is very girl-next-door type. Very cute and sexy in her own way if you like small size girls. She greeted me with a big smile when I entered the room and knowing you are allowed to fuck this cute little young girl in the next 10 to 15 minutes, is a big turn on. As the other punter mentioned, Yui has a bubbly personality which matches her smile, her cute face and nice little body.

The real surprise is when her dress drops to the floor and you see her beautiful breasts! They reminded me of the shape (of the bra) that Xena the Warrior Princess wore – like two cones or headlights sticking straight out from her chest. They are B-B+ and firm, plus completely natural. They look great on little Yui and fun to play with. Nice natural feel as they are completely natural. Enjoyed in all positions!

Quick shower then on to kissing and touching – and Yui is very responsive. Very nice to kiss and by placing her tiny hands on some of my key destinations encouraged her to start the play from her side, as well. Yui is obviously not new to this game and I gather from Yui she has worked in this industry for approx. 1-year. Yui starts a cat bath on my chest while standing up and we move to the bed for her lips and tongue to continue their journey.

Move to BBBJ and it is definitely delightful using a combination of lips, inside of her mouth and tongue to apply extra traction on my cock as she sucks up and down on it. You can actually feel her tongue on the underside of your cock as she sucks up and down. Definitely a highlight and we revisited it later for my one shot of the night.

I then place Yui on her back and start to lick her nipples (again) and down to her pussy. I spread her legs, without any hesitation from her and start to lick her pussy, which she appears to enjoy. Her orgasms generated an interesting response, with her giggling, rather than squealing, sighing, convulsing, or any of the other reactions I most often see.

On with the condom, plus some lube and I enter her slowly. I agree with the other punter that Yui can take a pounding, but you need to work up to that slowly, as regardless of her affection for sex, Yui is still a pretty small size. But absolutely no hesitation to take the full length on repeated occasions. We start with mish and move on to cow girl plus doggy and Yui is happy to move to any position. Nice meaty arse which Yui shows off to the full extent in doggy.

Back to a little mish, checking the time in-between positions and then progress to some more catbath to help finish and CIM. I must say Yui’s CIM is a real treat as she doesn’t just receive the cum in her mouth - but actively sucks up and down – with just the right amount of traction to create extra pleasure without driving you nuts due to the extra sensitivity of your cock created by orgasm.

Finished off with a little more LFK and then time for a shower and get out of Dodge.

WIR? Yes I will. Yui is cute and fun. Not a beauty queen or a model, but a real-girl-next-door-type who likes sex, enjoys her job, provides good service and treats you well. Some other extras may also be available. YMMV