Thread: Bangkok Massage Newmarket

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bangkok Massage Newmarket

Like a fuckwit I knew this place was likely to be 99% legit but I tried my luck anyway. It was legit, nothing on the menu whatsoever. Walked out with a raging hard on. Interested to see if anyone else had better luck but I doubt it. Just posting this to save some other horny fucker his money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was it a good thai massage? I'm always looking good legit places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also curious if the massage was proper Thai

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The massage was meh. I’ve had better from some of our girls that flip us over. It was definitely better than average but I wouldn’t recommend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate
    Ageee, so of the girls provide proper massage, flip is almost just a bonus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went there a couple of months ago. A boiler who I guessed was the owner greeted me. She was short in height. i walked. Not sure if there are more girls there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are definitely legit though do allow undies off which is great. Wouldn't say they're the best though even when compared to other legit shops. A few years ago when COVID first started, had this girl who used to offer some TT and a couple of times she didn't mind seeing me standing up completely naked after the massage. But nothing eventuated.. have not visited this place for at least 2 years now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah mate that was her, she was short as like borderline Oompa Loompa. The killler was she had this hot little young thing who was also tiny on the front desk, maybe her daughter but she looked like she was in training so maybe not related. They have a shitty curtain separating the front desk from the massage room and I just heard the young hottie jabbeitng in Thai on the phone. I would sell my car if she was on the menu.

QUOTE=Massage hunter;3030682]Went there a couple of months ago. A boiler who I guessed was the owner greeted me. She was short in height. i walked. Not sure if there are more girls there.[/QUOTE]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah the boiler made it a point to remind me to keep my undies on, I was gonna arc up about not wanting to get oil on them but I sort of resigned myself to not losing a load before it even started, she looked to professional, I’m guessing she is the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    They are definitely legit though do allow undies off which is great. Wouldn't say they're the best though even when compared to other legit shops. A few years ago when COVID first started, had this girl who used to offer some TT and a couple of times she didn't mind seeing me standing up completely naked after the massage. But nothing eventuated.. have not visited this place for at least 2 years now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Should be forced to change their name- nothing like a Bangkok massage - false advertising lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    100% agree, from the outside the place looks like a jizz fest and whenever I drive past my balls start tingling but it’s like an Oasis in the Desert.

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Should be forced to change their name- nothing like a Bangkok massage - false advertising lol