I think in all my years of punting, Yui is the first time where I'm just not sure about a girl's age range.

Her soft skin, lack of wrinkles, and shining eyes all say she's in her early 20s.

But her round face, caring personality, her smile, her skills and service orientated personality, and her body which screams athletic but hasn't trained in a while all give off an air of maturity about her. Like an extremely young milf (though there are no signs of her actually have given birth)

Body and personality
Yui is a Japanese girl from Tokyo. She tells me shes 23 and looks the part but again I have some doubts. 153cm tall and some nice B cups. She has a heart-shaped face with round cheeks. She told me she used to be a swimmer and volleyball player but hasn't played in a while. This definitely explained her body which is quite fit but you can tell she hasn't trained in a while. She is by no means fat, you can definitely feel her abs and muscles under her skin. Like, imagine if the infamous private Fit Tanya stopped training altogether for two years. Not petite but quite boxy and thick. The photos on the website are more representative of her body than her face. Her hair has been recently dyed a dark red/violet.

Yui has decent English and a bubbly personality without being over the top. She doesn't feel traditionally Japanese and probably spent some time overseas but didn't really get into it.

Session
It was a 30 minute session and no time to lose. Yui used to work in delivery health and her experience shows. Very warm and accommodating right from the get go. Because we had a quick session, ill break it down into dot points.

- Yui will ask for consent for most things (is ___ ok?) which is a nice touch!
- She goes from LFK to DFK real quick. She's not the type of girl to just stick her tongue out and wriggle it about and call it a day. She gets into it as much as you do.
- Short catbath but again her tongue can do some great thigns
- BBBJ is a definite highlight. She goes deep, uses her tongue and varies her speed. CIM is on offer as well which I didn't take.
- She is quite tight and boy can she take a pounding
- Cowgirl was an absolute treat. Her thighs and abs are put into great use because damn she knows how to ride. Her ass in doggy was picturesque as well!
- She's open to extras as well **hint hint click click flash**
- Yui default service is quite GFE, but she listens and takes dick like a champ, I reckon with the right guy she can flip to PSE no worries.

Recommendations
Yui isn't for everyone. If you want a young petite little spinner, Yui isn't your girl. Yui is a semi athletic, a real go getter, who's experience and service absolutely miles ahead. She's an experience and I would definitely recommend for anyone who just wants to have a good fuck.