Thread: Haruka (J) at Fireflies: Very Cute, Tight J Girl. Like Seducing a Virgin

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)

Haruka (J) at Fireflies: Very Cute, Tight J Girl. Like Seducing a Virgin

TBH, I thought I had done something illegal in seducing this very cute and super slender young girl and would need to make a run for it to escape authorities after leaving the room. But fortunately, the boys and girls in blue had not been called as, of course, the session was completely consensual and Haruka is early to mid-20s. Could be 22 or 25yo.

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/girls/haruka-jp/

Also, for those that are wondering, the pics are real and taken in the same room I saw Haruka last night. Yes, we did ….. on that bed. My first punt in lovely Room #3.
    Haruka has all the mannerisms and gestures of the ultra-cute Japanese girls you sometimes see working in Maid Cafes and some JAV, where all reactions appear accentuated and it’s almost like seducing a virgin. You would think they had never had cock before, but ….. experience and insertion shows otherwise.

It was Haruka’s first day in a shop yesterday and I was her first customer for sex. Haruka is very picky with customers and her price for extras depends on size. For some reason, I got the maximum extra charge ($150). Again, like my last AR, I struggle to think what’s gonna happen when a truly large punter tries to insert themselves into the girl's tiny tunnel of love.

We had a chance to meet prior to the session in Reception and exchanged pleasantries. It turns out Haruka lives in the same Prefecture as where I lived in my very first stay in Japan after Uni, so we had a little in common. A good conversation starter and a chance to practice my Japanese. Haruka’s voice is slightly higher pitched, so she has the whole ‘kawaii’ thing going at 120%. English is ok, but you need to speak slowly.

Ok, so I enter the room we started off with some kissing and touching, which I really like. Haruka has all the normal erogenous zones, so the “ah” and “ooohs” start very early in the session. I raise her dress at the back and caress her bum, then slide my right hand in her panties. What a lovely slim bum!! God, I love it! I caress it a little and give each cheek a little squeeze, while running my finger gently over her back door, with no resistance from Haruka.

Within a few minutes, Haruka elegantly removes her dress and reveals her lovely slender body with a very sexy set of black and red bra and panties. It is important to note Haruka is AA to A cup, so definitely not for big boob lovers. I describe her as ‘slender’, but some punters might say ‘skinny’. I happen to like slim/slender girls with small parts all over, while other punters like big tits and big bums. Viva la difference!

We kiss more and I start to kiss her all over, while she is still standing and caress the inside of her legs, with the occasional flick over her pussy on the outside of her panties. The “ooohs” and “ahs” continue and I remove her bra and lick her neck, chest, boobs. I then open her panties, place my hand inside and start to rub her pussy lips and clit. I have to wet my finger with saliva at the start, but it’s not long before Haruka responds with some of her own juices. I focus my finger on her clit and Haruka starts to hold on to me tightly as her legs are losing their strength as gets close to her first orgasm. I also inserted my finger inside her a couple of times (as she was very wet by now) and there was no hesitation from Haruka. Again, lots more “ahs” and “ooohs” and now accompanied with the occasional gasp. I am sure some of it may be FOAM, but her little sounds are not very loud and so it’s also easy to believe they are genuine. I am sure some of this is role play, but it is seriously like seducing a girl for her first time, ever.

I then give her pussy a rest and move back to licking her nipples and tummy as I move to bended knee to run my tongue along her panty line and the top and bottom of her panties. I slowly remove her panties, revealing her tiny pussy, which is shaved, but with a tuft of hair at the top. Despite her being in her early 20s, Haruka has a teenage body, so this whole kawaii thing really matches her appearance. I move past the tuft (as I am not into hair downstairs) and start to lick the outside of her slit. I get more signs of approval and run my tongue up and down her slit. She voluntarily spreads her legs to give me more access of which I take full advantage. I then move her up on to the bed, lay her on her back and spread legs for proper DATY. I’m pretty sure she came from DATY, but not quite 100% certain as the “ooohs” and “ahs” are running almost constantly. I move to FIP while continuing with DATY, focusing on her g-spot and she explodes (of course in a muffled way consistent with her persona).

I stop to give her another rest and after a minute Haruka mentions “Massage?” to which I respond “Massage iranai” (I don’t need a massage). Haruka lies back and has this very pensive look on her face and I wonder if something is wrong? I give her another minute to two and then she says “Condom?” to which I reply “yes”.
    After doming up, I push the head of my cock against her entrance and slowly push inside. Yes, she is very tight and it is difficult to fit inside. Her reaction is to resist slightly (ok, more than slightly), so you have to be very very patient with her. I think the speed of entering her seemed to get disproportionately slower with each centimeter inserted.

This is gonna piss off some customers, but for me, this whole ‘virgin-like, never been touched before’ persona is a nice novelty when it occurs. Regardless, punters need to be super patient and take things very very slowly with her. Lucky I booked an hour as I have no idea how I would have got inside her in a 30-minute booking.

We start off with BBBJ, which BTW, was very very good! Great tongue action on the head of my cock when it is in her mouth and very good traction as she sucked and moved up and down on my cock. Very good BBBJ!

Finally got deep enough inside her with the help of lots of lube to be able to pump in and out and the feeling is very good. She is very tight and had her legs pushing against my torso to make sure I didn’t go too deep. Fucked for awhile, which was very nice and quite tight, despite all the lube. But it was a bit difficult to enjoy fully with her holding me at bay by her legs. I am sure some punters will enjoy more as she may offer less resistance. Finished with another BBBJ and CIM, which was very good. A great 'tongue-swirler'.

Ok, hopefully next time she might be a little less resistant as perhaps more punters will have been inside her. But don’t expect FS as an extra every time.

Haruka is a delightful novelty and reminds me of some dates I had when living in Japan. I have no idea what her massage is like, as I did not try it. However, as she has worked in a massage shop in Japan for the last year, it is probably good. The “kawaii” persona is not going to suit every punter who wants FS Extras. If you are patient with her, it is a really nice experience, but some punters may want to get to the honey pot sooner. Take it easy with her, please. If you have never had a virgin, then…. I encourage you to book her as it is as close as you may get for a while.
    Last edited by AsiaAddict; 07-05-2024 at 02:14 AM. Reason: add more details