Thread: K Mint - Succulent toes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Mint - Succulent toes

• Person's Name: Mint
    • Establishment: 42 Gladesville
    • Rates: 30mins ($220), 60mins ($320) - I booked the 30mins
    • Looks: I'm not confident if the photos advertised are her nevertheless she is still very pretty. She rocked a short shoulder length dark hair, slim with a toned, fit body, smooth silky skin and nice long legs with some of the prettiest toes I've ever seen.
      Her D cup advertised are not natural, but her pussy was shaved/lasered smooth.
    • Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean
    • Value for money/recommend?: Only if you're happy to splurge for the 1hr, otherwise the 30mins was too short. I don't usually do reviews, but this one was too good to not share.

My experience/comments:
    The booking was quick and efficient, the only thing I hate about 42G is that there's barely and parking unless you go park in their carpark around the back though good luck getting a spot on most days.

I paid almost as soon as I walked in, got ushered into a room where Mint was waiting for me in a tight black dress, she's all smiles and gives me a quick friendly hug. Quick 5 mins later, into the shower and mouthwash.

As we got comfy and cuddled in bed, she quickly laid on top of me giving me a cat bath while caressing and feeling my chest and thighs with her hands, often quickly going near but not quite near my balls. She moves in for some LFK, the ad mentions DFK but no tongue unfortunately I also don't force.
    Moving onto the BBBJ, it is absolutely spectacular and mind-blowing. Her hungry horny eyes were while giving me as she's DT-ing my junior, the way she's slurping and all the sticky web-like spit that I see as she finally comes off it. The only thing I can say here is, she immediately went for a box of tissues to spit and wash her mouth.

As we move onto the main event, at this point i'm rock hard and ready as she doms me up, I turn her around onto her back and give her kisses up and down her thighs and shin till I get to her feet. Holy mother****ing Jesus those were immaculate. They smelled fresh/clean and she knew exactly where and what to do with them as I held her in a legs up missionary position with both big toes in my mouth at the exact same time.

After about what felt like a moment in heaven, I was greeted by a sudden tightness of her pussy, I let go of her feet and they scissor around my waist as she pulls me in. I explode in happy orgasm and probably thrusted for a solid minute before I finally pulled out at this point entirely exhausted.

She cleans me up and we have a quick casual convo about Korea/food/culture etc before time's up and we hit the showers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review kaitenx - glad your session went well and she was into the feet thing.

Lots of Korean girls like to spit out on a tissue paper after BBBJ for some reason - I kinda don't like it and it does turn me off for a bit, so I might pass if that's the case.

Nonetheless, sounds like good fun!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review bro. I love sexy feet so will need to try Mint after reading your AR. I wonder if she gives good FJ's...