Thread: Have you tried eating Sushi and Pho together at the same time? V Rosie and J Ice double! Which one w

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Have you tried eating Sushi and Pho together at the same time? V Rosie and J Ice double! Which one w

I’ll be honest, I usually dont go for C/V girls because many of them dont allow FIV. And FIV is a MUST for me. If a WL doesnt allow FIV, for sure I’m not seeing that girl anymore.

Anyways, I requested for first slot with Ice, and was given. (Thanks Ginza Management, if you’re reading this!) First slot 3pm, because I like my girls fresh as always; before she’s being devoured by you bastards here in this forum LOL. Taking Ice’s virginity of the day.

But there’s a problem, none of the J/K girls are available for a double. Argh!!! Receptionist said hang tight and he’ll find me a double, unfortunately though it’ll be C or V. Fine I guess. Better than nothing I suppose. Was offered a number of names but i didnt like the photos. Finally selection falls with V Rosie, which I thought was a bit of a gamble, because I hate hate hate droopy boobs. I’d rather small and perky than huge but droopy, and I couldnt tell from Rosie’s photos it hers was firm or droopy.

Came to reception, made payment, and pleasantly surprised that my points are almost redeemable. Thats the beauty of going double all the time I guess

As usual, walked up to room 26 where the queen of all WL’s are standing behind the door waiting. Whist Ice is undressing me, Rosie came to the room. And I paid a close attention to her gigantic boobs. Woah woah woah… it’s big, round, and firm and round and big… did I say big? Best part of it: they’re not droopy!!! Imagine this, I have the petite Japanese service queen on my left, and a busty Viet on my right. Sushi on my left, pho on my right. Which one would you eat first?

Shower time. Ice held my hands and guided me as if I didnt know where it is, whilst Rosie walked ahead of us. See what i mean by service-queen?? Anyways, I knew it, Rosie was going to be reluctant for FIV. So in the shower as always I started fingering Ice, so Rosie knows this is the standard of service we need. Dont give me “just the outside” bullshit . After Ice came, I then fingered Rosie using my left hand. This time, as predicted she is less reluctant to allow FIV.

Onto the bed, Ice’s bj as always was the best in the business. I had to stop her a couple times to avoid me shooting my load early. It was that good! Whilst she bj me, i layed down and Rosie was next to me and so I opened her legs and exposed her labia. She’s a bit chubby so there is a bit of fat down there. Nothing bad though. her tummy, bum and things were quite ok. Relatively small considering her huge boobs/build. I let Ice go to town whilst i fingered Rosie using my middle finger upward, as she squatted next to me. This time, i can now go all out inside her vagina. Tried to find her g-spot inside, but hers was not as prominent as Ice’s. I kept playing with it and with her clit. Bit of foam and (i think she pretended) she came. Either that, or i’m an idiot not knowing that a girl just genuinely came.

Then Rosie’s turn to bj me. Not as great as Ice’s but it was alright. I couldnt tell if she had tounge piercing (I dont do dfk unless if the likes of Ice or Sandra or a few others force their way into my mouth ), but felt something on my knob when she bj me. As usual Ice sprayed me with her juice. Then Rosie took the condom, and I said not yet lol. Change over a few times between her & Ice to bj me. At start Rosie was being all hygienic on us, using wet wipes in between her bj & Ice’s. But after a few iterations I think she gave up. And just took it in like a champ without wipe wipe wipe, haha…

Condom on, Rosie squatted on top of me and did the coveted Asian-squat-CG. This would be my first time with a chubby/busty girl so it felt interesting having a bit of fat surrounnding her pubic area as a cushion to bump against my pubic area. Nice interesting that is. Like you have a small pillow in between lol. Anyways, my hands are… yes you guessed it right, fingering Ice again.

Dont need to explain the rest. You know the deal. MOT, more and more fingering, switch girls, etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For some reason I feel like sushi for dinner. Thanks for the AR, sounds like a great time was had

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mmm I love Pho and Sushi but never tried at the same time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Awesome double ar! So jealous!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Mmm I love Pho and Sushi but never tried at the same time.
    Careful bro. They’re quite addictive lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggers View Post
    For some reason I feel like sushi for dinner. Thanks for the AR, sounds like a great time was had
    Indeed!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong but the doubles advertised seem to be usually from the same nationalities. Interesting to see a mixture being offered and enjoyed.