Thread: Different nationality punters (not girls)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Different nationality punters (not girls)

Haven't been active here a lot bcoz it seems that there's someone who just couldn't control their drinking (or substance) habits and decided to mix that with online ranting which is a big no-no.

Anyways, it may not be a common thing for punters to bump into other punters but I have either heard conversations from behind waiting booth curtains or seen them talking face to face with reception while I'm waiting in line as if I was at a supermarket checkout. Different nationalities seem to have different ways of conveying their wishes (I don't mean their level of English or accent as some may communicate in Chinese).

Aussies - typical "Nah yeah, all good mate, I'll wait 10 mins". Not very demanding, mostly well behaved and ready to walk away if nothing fancys them in the lineup.

Chinese (mainland) - look like they have an itch on their bums, can't sit for more than 60 seconds, asks a million questions to reception (which girl is number one, what time available, can do certain service or not).

Lebs - talk as if they're there to buy illegal vapes or substances, trying to make sure the receptionist is accountable if he says certain girls give best service and sounds as if they'll bring the whole gang to tear the place down if the girl didn't perform as expected.

Indians - as usual they treat shops like Paddy's market and some will have a trail of BO permeating the corridors as they walk through because their sense of smell is numbed.

Haven't seen other nationalities dealing with shop receptionists, not sure how many are brave enough to even step foot into shops due to fears of being seen by people from the same small community but I'm pretty sure there's many people here who would like to share their other punter experiences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm freaking Tongan! We love MLs

I have a few Lebo mates. I still remember back before my punting days when we hanged out, he and all his other mates would be like "bro, lets go to the brothel and fuck some asian sluts". Then the other one is like "bro, I fucked her so hard she cried". Good bloke but treated WL's really bad. Problem is that I still run into certain nationalities when waiting in a shop or leaving. I'm sure all Lebo / middle easterners are not all bad but there are a few bad ones. Same with all races I guess but yeah, just my experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont think ive ever met anyone (other punters) non-asian in Ginza empire and club.

Most look like cashed up international students

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm 145kg inside a Thai girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I burn in Sydnej, I looka good. The Vagin most pure thing, at beginn of shift it is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    racist much?

there's good punters in every race.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    I burn in Sydnej, I looka good. The Vagin most pure thing, at beginn of shift it is.
    Do you ever have anything useful to add?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Having spoken to a few girls I’ve been friends with they almost universally say the Irish and English are the worst to get as they will basically jackhammer them for the full hour and tend to have pretty bad hygiene.

Most of the Lebo's are pretty rowdy outside the room and in intros but are in general completely different in the room. It’s more of a show for their mates.

In saying that there are good and bad in every group of people.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Do you ever have anything useful to add?
    My joke generated your post so it performed some use and it kept you off the streets.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Having spoken to a few girls I’ve been friends with they almost universally say the Irish and English are the worst to get as they will basically jackhammer them for the full hour and tend to have pretty bad hygiene.

Most of the Lebo's are pretty rowdy outside the room and in intros but are in general completely different in the room. It’s more of a show for their mates.

Jackhammer the full hour most likely with a soft cock, lol...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post

Many English and Irish people have bad hygiene etiquette especially if they're new here in Australia. Christian Lebs are much more cultured than their Muslim counterparts although both have anger issues. Haven't met an African or Southeast Asian punter before, not sure how they behave.

I know many Chinese punters prefer Chinese WLs because they speak the same language and can do Dongguan service (rimming, dragon tendon). Those who try J or K girls normally do it out of curiosity or they saw ARs of them providing certain services (not necessarily BBFS but maybe they want to try GFE).

Aussies have preference for Caucasian WLs bcoz they don't complain about sizes (most Caucasian WLs prefer large dicks & dirty talk) but price wise they go for Asians although these days it seems that many Asian WLs are driving away Aussie punters.

Personally I prefer Caucasian WLs as long as they're petite but it's a little difficult to find Caucasians with a dress size 6 in shops.

Back to the topic, I think Chinese punters are the most impatient. They can't sit still and many feel as if they'll get bad experiences if they don't bother the receptionist with details of what they want. Maybe that's why Ginza recently have details in profiles saying that certain girls are inexperienced and chubby therefore don't expect much from them and don't book if you're not into such girls. I would like to try the French girls in Ginza one day if they're still rostered on.