Thread: C Gigi - review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Gigi - review

So after a crazy session with Ice, i had an itch so messaged GC to see who was available. After finding out who was available, I decided to choose a 45 min session with Gigi to find new potential. At GC mostly been with J/K girls over the years but never to many C girls.

Looks : 8/10 alot of plastic surgery but looks good
    Body : 8.5/10 tits feel absolutely real but padded ever so slightly at the back
    Personality : N/A
    Service : 7.5/10
    BBBJ : 8/10

After paying the damage, reception kindly told me which room to go to as always. Knocked on the door and Gigi greated me with a nice smile. Look wise it seems relatively like her but ofcourses slightly filtered. Shes not very slim nor fat, but slender. Her C cups (looked great might i add) might've made her look bigger. But still looked good. I couldnt get enough of just staring down.

After a small meet and greet with a hug and kiss, she takes me to the shower. No real help but i'm a grown man haha i think i'm being spoilt too much by J/K girls. Off to the shower where she starts from the back side giving me a good rinse. She then reaches between my legs from behind stroking me. Oh! That's something coming soon! Was looking forward as she gives me a thorough clean. After she's done she gives me a bit of shower bbbj which was okay. More like a GFE bbbj then a PSE bbbj. She tried to take it as deep as she could which i commend.

After we dry off we LFK then straight to cat bath. Now she has really soft lips and a nice tongue which is not crazy so a bit more towards a GFE kisser. I didnt mind it at all as she knew how to kiss. She gives me a very thorough cat bath back and front making sure my whole body is covered in saliva. This also came with rimming and blowjobs. A bit of a catch, i understand why but not the best thing, is she kept using a spray in her mouth during the cat bath, rimming and bbbj. It gave off more saliva and a slight cool feeling so it felt good. Just kept hearing the spray sound every now and then which made it weird and not the most delightful.

Did some 69, where its clean and no smell. From 69 she does the bbbj alot better, no spray and definitely going at it more enthusiastically than before. After she asks "fuck?" and i say yes, where she literally slaps on the condom rather than rolling. Not a downer but once again, its my junior here and thats really right rubber. I was dreading a bit as i feel this session was heading to disaster until...

She starts off cowgirl, and fast fucking which she really was indeed active. She angled it well so that we were both indulged in pure lust. After a bit of pumping from underneath, we transition to missionary and lotus sex as this is where i realized she can take a pumping. Slowly geared up in each position from 1 to 6 as if it was a new track course. I could feel the lube was all gone and it was her getting more and more wet from there. Moved into doggy where omg it felt amazing. It mightve been our angle but she felt so damn good in doggy. She got so wet the noise from her below was filling the room. She reached for me with one arm which i grabbed and started to gear up 1 - 6 again. And finished in the dom. I was knelt there resting a bit recooping thinking, not the worst session i've had, then she comes takes of the condom, wipes me dry with tissue then cleans me with a bbbj. Oh wow! This is amazing. The attitude on this girl is top notch.

We rested a bit and tried to talk however her english is close to zero. It is hard to make a connection however with the eye contact and looks she was giving me definitely think she would be more GFE and better connection if could speak chinese.

WIR i think yes. She is definitely on the chraper scale at GC and for the punt, i would say not half bad. Worth the price.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Look 8/10 seems to be great. How is the rating you gave for ice for the face?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooln View Post
    Look 8/10 seems to be great. How is the rating you gave for ice for the face?
    Ice i gave a 9.
    Gigi more plastic ice more natural