Thread: Special root in The Philippines

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Special root in The Philippines

So there I was, found myself in Manila for 4 nights.

Found Sophie on a freelancer platform (sm**ci.c*m)

says' she's 4'6", and lo and behold she took off her heels, 4'2" LOL
    at this point I have to talk a detailed look at this.
    She is not a little person, neither was she underaged (checked her ID).

What followed next was nothing less than amazing. I extended from a 2 hour session to overnight.

She was sweet, young(22) and innocent. But i suspected she liked sex a little more than she led on.

Body: 9/10 likely a shapely, curvy 40kg.
    tits: B, like a teenager's tits
    ass: damn good ass, round, rotund and waiting for a pounding
    BJ: outta this world. She likes dick I surmised
    FJ: fvks like a demon. she's was horny as fvk, at all times. (3x the entire time)
    Cost: Php10,000 (2 hours), I paid Php 25,000 for overnight (8 hours) worth every dime.

What turned me on is the fact, that she was looked like a really young girl, but she's not, she's a college aged woman.
    She can easily knock one off the little people fetish list, but she's not, she's a regular girl, just short.

Highly recommended. Look her up in Manila.

Are we allowed to her numbers here?
    Sophie
    +63 976 106 5794
    Just say you're recommended by Kel
    Attached Images Attached Images

That’s quite pricey for Philippines

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    That’s quite pricey for Philippines
    265 Aus Dollars - yeah pricey for Phil BUT could you get anything like that in Oz for $265 or $565 or even $1065 I think not.
    This is the thing that I cannot understand about guys wanting "illegal" young girls - In Asia you can find girls that are of legal age BUT look young. Hey dress her up in a school uniform and get her to call you Daddy - just use your imagination rather than toying with possible jail time in a hell hole.
    But I wouldn't be that paying LT option - I would hope my negotiation skills would drive the price down by quite a bit
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    265 Aus Dollars - yeah pricey for Phil BUT could you get anything like that in Oz for $265 or $565 or even $1065 I think not.
    This is the thing that I cannot understand about guys wanting "illegal" young girls - In Asia you can find girls that are of legal age BUT look young. Hey dress her up in a school uniform and get her to call you Daddy - just use your imagination rather than toying with possible jail time in a hell hole.
    But I wouldn't be that paying LT option - I would hope my negotiation skills would drive the price down by quite a bit
    4FoW2
    Isn't it about $660? 25,000 Php

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiHard2 View Post
    That's what I was thinking. At least $600+ is a lot to pay for a long time booking.

Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    That's what I was thinking. At least $600+ is a lot to pay for a long time booking.
    Not if you’re getting two of them!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiHard2 View Post
    Don't worry about me - prob forgot my medication lol - $660 - OMG - maybe once in a life, maybe ..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It all depends on how much time you have and are prepared to pay. I have been to Philippines and met girjs from Pinalove. Takes some effort and only paid directly for sex once. It was always as a date and pay for taxi and dinners. I would always bring a gift such as a nice perfume. The ones where I got along well also sent money during Covid. I guess it all depends on what works for you.

If you don’t mind spending you can have fun in girlie bars and karaoke bars. There are girls also on Viber and line using nearby feature.

For overnight it may be acceptable to pay 5-7k for a decent girl. Paying 25k is on the higher end. If the girl is a model or beauty pageant girl it could be ok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkelster View Post
    So there I was, found myself in Manila for 4 nights.

Found Sophie on a freelancer platform (sm**ci.c*m)
    you can mention smooci.com I believe

sounds like you had a great time and were well handled by an experienced girl. as others have said there are lower cost ways but if time is short and you have a limited window you have ot do what is needed. If you are home in Australia now, aying $80 to park in the city, $30 for a mediocre bacon and eggs, $80 + $200 tips for a nude HJ in one hour..compare all that to a P25,000 night. it's a good invetsment.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is smooci big in the Philippines???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I spoke to this bitch and seems she's got fffnnn HIV ffff that!