Thread: C Cindy - Her speciality ain't that innocent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)

C Cindy - Her speciality ain't that innocent

So after trying several Japanese & Korean ladies at Ginza Empire I decided I needed to broaden my horizons and try a Chinese lady. Not that I haven't been with a Chinese WL before, it's just that I've had my fill of Chinese grandmas that come through my country town and get recycled every two weeks, each time replaced with older and uglier, but a mans gotta do . . .

So since then I punt any chance I get when I go to the city and scoping out the website and settle on C Cindy at Ginza Club, whose described as innocent and inexperienced but with a GFE, sounds like a fun punt I thought and the fact there wasn't a review on her here yet I thought I'd give it a crack as I'd have no preconceptions or expectations on her service (I see there is a review of her now but I'm yet to read it as I don't want it influencing my review). Also I've never been to Ginza Club so a few firsts for me this punt. I send a text to the front desk and Cindy is booked for an hour the next day, easy peasy.

I arrive in Sydney and it's pissing down, there goes the public transport option, so I book an Uber, and get to Ginza Club bang on my allotted time, like the exact minute, punctuality! I speak to the front desk who usher me into the waiting room saying Cindy will be a minute. The waiting room is smaller than Empire and there are another 3 guys waiting, which doesn't bother me, I sit down and then within 30 seconds I'm called up, see ya suckers!

I'm directed to room 3 and knock, a sweet voice says come in but the doors locked, with a giggle Cindy unlocks it and welcomes me in with a brush on the arm, being 6ft I'd say she comes up a few inches under chin height for me in heels. First impressions looks wise she is a total stunner, 9/10 for me, a young Asian grungy Cindy Crawford look with a mole on her upper lip that just makes her look sexier. The third photo on the website is as close as she looks but the edited eyes, why would you do that? (I know they all do that) Long flowing dark hair that I love on women. Her best asset though are her eyes, they are COME FUCK ME eyes, the sexiest eyes I've seen on a WL thus far on my travels, hot damn, the sultry brown eyes, I'd find myself staring into them most of the session, Cindy never looking away knowing what they must do to men. Age wise I'd say shes the exact age on the website 23., she also gives off a very young happy vibe.

She directs me to undress and put the clothes on the chair while she undresses her self, body wise she is fit, great C tits as described and great hips, her mound is about a 5 day growth though, which I don't mind but it isn't clean shaven (I like a bit of hair). So we're naked, she gives me the mouthwash and into the shower we go and suddenly she's all over me, hands everywhere, deep french kissing the works and I immediately respond, running my hands all over her sweet body, feeling her tits and arse all over. She breaks this up and begins to wash me all over and directs me to turn around. As shes washing my back though she finds a pimple on my shoulder blade and begins to pop it, like a gf would, this just made me chuckle, now that is an actual GFE experience, another first for me on this punt. I turn back around and she gets on her knees and begins the shower bbbj, my god she knows how to suck and again, those eyes looking up at me I just want to blow my load there and then as that's what the eyes are telling me they want but hold off.

We dry off and head to the bed, I sit and she straddles me for more dfk, I'm really turned on at this point, this chick is ticking boxes I didn't even know I had. She directs me to lay down and starts a cat bath. Without knowing or telling her she senses my very sensitive nipples and is playing around with both, once again staring into her eyes as the sensations of her tongue wash over me. I let this continue and she goes down to my cock and takes it in her mouth once again staring at me while she sucks and she knows what she's doing, watching my cock go in and out of her mouth. While sucking she's using her fingers to brush against my lips which I happily lick and suck, she seems pleased with this. She needs some practice ball sucking as she almost sucked one ball out of the scrotum, fuck. Meanwhile she moves her lower body closer to my head . Now I usually instigate a 69 but once again her eyes are distracting me. She continues sucking for awhile and finally asks '69'? I've never had a WL instigate a 69 so with a wry smile I say 'Yes' and she smiles back and jumps her pussy on my face. She has a lovely tight pussy and as I go to town shes not really sucking, just letting out little moans as she gets wetter, hell if she wants me to get her off who am I to begrudge her? I'm eating this hot as fuck chicks pussy and with a little leg shake I know she's done as she goes back to sucking me with gusto.

She climbs off and looks at me smiling and then serious face 'Fuck you?' she says and leans in for a hard kiss. She has some problems getting the condom on but they need a better assortment for the girthy guys, next time I'm going to bring my own as I have a preference, if they let me that is. She climbs on and begins to ride me, motioning up and down and then switching to grinding and back and forth between the two, trying to get a good rhythm going. Her pussy is tight as a vice and can see while she's struggling to find a good sweet spot. I'm just letting this sex kitten do her thing while I play with her amazing tits, if they are fake they are a fucking good fake.

I flip her over for some missionary and listen to her sweet moans, her pusst finally opening up to me. I put her legs over my shoulders and give her a good pumping and this is when I notice, I'm not much of a foot aficionado but she has some very petite cute feet if that's your thing, hell I'm an amateur at that and even would say they are very nice. Now to wind back to when I entered the room I noticed the bed was noticeably higher at club than empire which being a tall dude gives me an idea. I get off her and direct her to the edge of the bed and begin standing missionary, almost perfect I think to myself. I direct her to bend over and begin standing doggie and this is it, perfect height to fuck Cindy and grasp her sweet hips and give her the good fucking she deserves. She's moaning like a cat in heat and I'm giving myself a great workout, looking at her in the mirror as I thrust in and out. She looks back and ask 'Cum in mouth?' and who am I to refuse this request.

I lay back panting like I'd just run a fuck marathon and se rips off the condom and begins to suck me off in earnest. I'm still beat from fucking and no I'm not going to come soon so I direct her to suck my nipples as I jerk myself off. This is in no way a reflection on her service but I had already jerked off that day stupidly and the old cock wasn't responding the way it should if I had just left it alone for a few days like I usually do before a good punt. Her eager tongue was going from nipple to mouth to nipple, I directed her down and finally I climaxed deep into her waiting mouth, she lets out a little squeal as the load is a lot larger than she is expecting, we both have a giggle about this.

Spent and in a daze I lay back while she spits out the load into another tissue (oh she had been using tissues to wipe her mouth the entire time, but if you know you know) and she begins one of the worst 'massages' on my legs I've ever had, now this was the inexperience listed on the website. She's just grabbing and squeezing random places on my leg and I just grab her and direct to her to lay with me in my arms. I begin to ask her questions but having no luck, she runs up and grabs her phone and begins to use google translate. We talk about crap but she's refreshingly honest about why she's here 'Money!' she told me enthusiastically and will stay for a couple of years. With only ten minutes left of an hour session we are caressing and kissing each other, she's trying to get me hard again but it's not going to happen but I can't fault her for trying. Some after dinner mouthwash and into the shower for a post fuck wash down and the buzzer sounds.

We dress I give her a kiss and hug goodbye and say 'See you soon' and she says 'Yes please' and I have every intention to return. Chuckle just thinking about whoever wrote in her bio that she's innocent and inexperienced, maybe she's learnt a lot in the few weeks she''s been here because I've never had a woman so enthusiastic before, all over me like a cat on a hot tin roof, highly recommend. If she can not get jaded by the industry I think Ginza may have a new star on their hands.

5/5 stars

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review, thanks for sharing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    So after trying several Japanese & Korean ladies at Ginza Empire I decided I needed to broaden my horizons and try a Chinese lady. Not that I haven't been with a Chinese WL before, it's just that I've had my fill of Chinese grandmas that come through my country town and get recycled every two weeks, each time replaced with older and uglier, but a mans gotta do . . .

So since then I punt any chance I get when I go to the city and scoping out the website and settle on C Cindy at Ginza Club, whose described as innocent and inexperienced but with a GFE, sounds like a fun punt I thought and the fact there wasn't a review on her here yet I thought I'd give it a crack as I'd have no preconceptions or expectations on her service (I see there is a review of her now but I'm yet to read it as I don't want it influencing my review). Also I've never been to Ginza Club so a few firsts for me this punt. I send a text to the front desk and Cindy is booked for an hour the next day, easy peasy.

I arrive in Sydney and it's pissing down, there goes the public transport option, so I book an Uber, and get to Ginza Club bang on my allotted time, like the exact minute, punctuality! I speak to the front desk who usher me into the waiting room saying Cindy will be a minute. The waiting room is smaller than Empire and there are another 3 guys waiting, which doesn't bother me, I sit down and then within 30 seconds I'm called up, see ya suckers!

I'm directed to room 3 and knock, a sweet voice says come in but the doors locked, with a giggle Cindy unlocks it and welcomes me in with a brush on the arm, being 6ft I'd say she comes up a few inches under chin height for me in heels. First impressions looks wise she is a total stunner, 9/10 for me, a young Asian grungy Cindy Crawford look with a mole on her upper lip that just makes her look sexier. The third photo on the website is as close as she looks but the edited eyes, why would you do that? (I know they all do that) Long flowing dark hair that I love on women. Her best asset though are her eyes, they are COME FUCK ME eyes, the sexiest eyes I've seen on a WL thus far on my travels, hot damn, the sultry brown eyes, I'd find myself staring into them most of the session, Cindy never looking away knowing what they must do to men. Age wise I'd say shes the exact age on the website 23., she also gives off a very young happy vibe.

She directs me to undress and put the clothes on the chair while she undresses her self, body wise she is fit, great C tits as described and great hips, her mound is about a 5 day growth though, which I don't mind but it isn't clean shaven (I like a bit of hair). So we're naked, she gives me the mouthwash and into the shower we go and suddenly she's all over me, hands everywhere, deep french kissing the works and I immediately respond, running my hands all over her sweet body, feeling her tits and arse all over. She breaks this up and begins to wash me all over and directs me to turn around. As shes washing my back though she finds a pimple on my shoulder blade and begins to pop it, like a gf would, this just made me chuckle, now that is an actual GFE experience, another first for me on this punt. I turn back around and she gets on her knees and begins the shower bbbj, my god she knows how to suck and again, those eyes looking up at me I just want to blow my load there and then as that's what the eyes are telling me they want but hold off.

We dry off and head to the bed, I sit and she straddles me for more dfk, I'm really turned on at this point, this chick is ticking boxes I didn't even know I had. She directs me to lay down and starts a cat bath. Without knowing or telling her she senses my very sensitive nipples and is playing around with both, once again staring into her eyes as the sensations of her tongue wash over me. I let this continue and she goes down to my cock and takes it in her mouth once again staring at me while she sucks and she knows what she's doing, watching my cock go in and out of her mouth. While sucking she's using her fingers to brush against my lips which I happily lick and suck, she seems pleased with this. She needs some practice ball sucking as she almost sucked one ball out of the scrotum, fuck. Meanwhile she moves her lower body closer to my head . Now I usually instigate a 69 but once again her eyes are distracting me. She continues sucking for awhile and finally asks '69'? I've never had a WL instigate a 69 so with a wry smile I say 'Yes' and she smiles back and jumps her pussy on my face. She has a lovely tight pussy and as I go to town shes not really sucking, just letting out little moans as she gets wetter, hell if she wants me to get her off who am I to begrudge her? I'm eating this hot as fuck chicks pussy and with a little leg shake I know she's done as she goes back to sucking me with gusto.

She climbs off and looks at me smiling and then serious face 'Fuck you?' she says and leans in for a hard kiss. She has some problems getting the condom on but they need a better assortment for the girthy guys, next time I'm going to bring my own as I have a preference, if they let me that is. She climbs on and begins to ride me, motioning up and down and then switching to grinding and back and forth between the two, trying to get a good rhythm going. Her pussy is tight as a vice and can see while she's struggling to find a good sweet spot. I'm just letting this sex kitten do her thing while I play with her amazing tits, if they are fake they are a fucking good fake.

I flip her over for some missionary and listen to her sweet moans, her pusst finally opening up to me. I put her legs over my shoulders and give her a good pumping and this is when I notice, I'm not much of a foot aficionado but she has some very petite cute feet if that's your thing, hell I'm an amateur at that and even would say they are very nice. Now to wind back to when I entered the room I noticed the bed was noticeably higher at club than empire which being a tall dude gives me an idea. I get off her and direct her to the edge of the bed and begin standing missionary, almost perfect I think to myself. I direct her to bend over and begin standing doggie and this is it, perfect height to fuck Cindy and grasp her sweet hips and give her the good fucking she deserves. She's moaning like a cat in heat and I'm giving myself a great workout, looking at her in the mirror as I thrust in and out. She looks back and ask 'Cum in mouth?' and who am I to refuse this request.

I lay back panting like I'd just run a fuck marathon and se rips off the condom and begins to suck me off in earnest. I'm still beat from fucking and no I'm not going to come soon so I direct her to suck my nipples as I jerk myself off. This is in no way a reflection on her service but I had already jerked off that day stupidly and the old cock wasn't responding the way it should if I had just left it alone for a few days like I usually do before a good punt. Her eager tongue was going from nipple to mouth to nipple, I directed her down and finally I climaxed deep into her waiting mouth, she lets out a little squeal as the load is a lot larger than she is expecting, we both have a giggle about this.

Spent and in a daze I lay back while she spits out the load into another tissue (oh she had been using tissues to wipe her mouth the entire time, but if you know you know) and she begins one of the worst 'massages' on my legs I've ever had, now this was the inexperience listed on the website. She's just grabbing and squeezing random places on my leg and I just grab her and direct to her to lay with me in my arms. I begin to ask her questions but having no luck, she runs up and grabs her phone and begins to use google translate. We talk about crap but she's refreshingly honest about why she's here 'Money!' she told me enthusiastically and will stay for a couple of years. With only ten minutes left of an hour session we are caressing and kissing each other, she's trying to get me hard again but it's not going to happen but I can't fault her for trying. Some after dinner mouthwash and into the shower for a post fuck wash down and the buzzer sounds.

We dress I give her a kiss and hug goodbye and say 'See you soon' and she says 'Yes please' and I have every intention to return. Chuckle just thinking about whoever wrote in her bio that she's innocent and inexperienced, maybe she's learnt a lot in the few weeks she''s been here because I've never had a woman so enthusiastic before, all over me like a cat on a hot tin roof, highly recommend. If she can not get jaded by the industry I think Ginza may have a new star on their hands.

5/5 stars
    Really great review man, very detailed. You've convinced me, will add her to the list. Do you know how long she is staying? And do you think 30 min booking is enough or too short? I am a one shot/booking regardless of how long the booking is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You're like me, one shot guy, I usually do 45 minimum because I can waste 15 minutes easy on a good 69 but if that ain't your thing 30 minutes should be ok.

When in doubt, 45 minutes.

Also Cindy said she's here for 2 years, but young women tend to change their mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You're like me, one shot guy, I usually do 45 minimum because I can waste 15 minutes easy on a good 69 but if that ain't your thing 30 minutes should be ok.

Also Cindy said she's here for 2 years, but young women tend to change their mind.
    Oooh ok, thanks for that man. Will do a 30 minute booking, and rebook her for 45 for the next visit. But man, her dfk seems to be so good that I am tempted to just do 45 from the get go.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dude, thanks again. Did a 30 min, and she was really good. Very similar to C/R Venus in terms of service. She doesn't exercise at all, but her body is amazing, and she knows how to flaunt it. She did say she wants to say 2 years, hope she doesn't get jaded.