Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shower routine / personal hygiene

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    -Hand soap for cock, balls and underarms
    -Bulldog face wash for the old mug (works great)
    -Fresh clean face washer, 6 pumps of liquid soap, lather everywhere, head, arms, legs and arse last
    -Mouthwash
    -Brush teeth and don't rinse, keep the flouride on ya teeth

Less than 5 minutes and I'm clean
    Yeah... Nah. I personally wouldn't believe that I was properly cleaned if I was in there only 5 mins. Not that I'm timing myself but let's just say I'm a slow worker, lol...

Shampooing my hair and scalp takes me at least 3 mins of vigorous scrubbing, +1 min to rinse and scrub some more. I like to get to the roots and really dig my fingers in there.
    Face takes about 2 mins cos I like to scrub it thoroughly to make sure I get my $$$ worth... FMD those face wash cost a bomb! +1 min for rinsing off.

That's more than 5 mins already, lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most points already covered, but here are a couple of minor additions. Clean your ears out and dry them thoroughly. Cut your nails short. Clean between your toes, a small air line type tooth brush is useful just for that. If you use cologne or aftershave do not put any on anything you hope will be kissed or sucked - it tastes horrible. Remember that Japanese and Koreans tend to prefer very subtle fragrances so don't overdo it. And if the shop has a shower before service requirement, never bitch about an additional shower.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Most points already covered, but here are a couple of minor additions. Clean your ears out and dry them thoroughly. Cut your nails short. Clean between your toes, a small air line type tooth brush is useful just for that. If you use cologne or aftershave do not put any on anything you hope will be kissed or sucked - it tastes horrible. Remember that Japanese and Koreans tend to prefer very subtle fragrances so don't overdo it. And if the shop has a shower before service requirement, never bitch about an additional shower.
    Ugh, some people need a Korean exfoliating bath service where a bunch of guys go through them with an exfoliating scrubber. Some people have so much dead skin its visible and disgusting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned man scaping. That's a must for at least twice a week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Irrelevant the legend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    He tààug8me wll

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Try the car wash nothing beats running through the car wash to give your balls a good clean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12