Thread: Not her place, not my place so where??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Not her place, not my place so where??

Trying to arrange a session with a provider- she and I can't host - a car seems too uncomfortable.( been three done that at Mt. Cootha back in the 80's) Is it a short time room option? Anywhere in CBD ppl know of? Other options like quiet place outside but where we won't be disturbed???
    Any lateral thinking ppl please give thoughts.
    4FoW2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks Flowers but really just need 2hrs ish....have done it at Botanical Gardens once, New Farm park once, and a famous Brisb 15th Golf Hole once...things we do when we are young.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Ghost of BarneyRubble's Avatar
    Do neither of you have a friend who can accomodate a short term arrangement?
    Break and enter a possibility on an uninhabited dwelling?
    Approaching strangers to see if they can help?
    Pet sitting?
    QUT have out of the way library rooms if you can reserve one or just go and hide
    Plenty of secluded parkland or bush to set up a temporary campsite.
    Find a boutique toilet in a fancy city setting with a shower
    Arrange a threesome with someone who can host. Knock them out.
    Owe a favour to a hotelier who can sneak you into an unused room
    Post a message on aus99 asking for help
    Get locked up together in a police cell
    Find an empty room in a hospital…good luck there lol.
    Go to ikea to test out the beds. Some of the display areas are quite private
    See if a farmer has a barn with some room
    Book a plane flight together and mile high it.
    Or go to air bnb, day use hotels or a cheap hotel

Want more?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks Barney - I actually thought of going to one of my regular MS and paying for the massage room $60 an hour minus the masseuse.
    I have had some fun in the back row of the darkened cinema but we were only partially undressed.
    I do like - " Break and enter a possibility on an uninhabited dwelling?" - but modified to "go to a real estate agent and ask to do a walk through of a uninhabited house then leave a window open and come back later"
    Keep 'em coming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    as per the thread use dayuse.com. just use the room for 2 hours and leave. it's convenient, it's the business model. you can decent towels, shower and full size bed. you can even wait there for your lady to arrive.

there are lots of places for outdoor sex whereas the dayuse just makes it so easy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are there any drive in’s still going? Parking at the waterfront in Wynnum to watch the submarine races was fun!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If she is a service provider already just get a decent room somewhere and make a deal with her. She gets the room and you get some fun for a certain amount of time. that way she can earn also.
    I did this a few times with a SA girl or 2 and it works a treat