Thread: MILK - Slim Busty Thai

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MILK - Slim Busty Thai

Been a few weeks now since my last punt… must be my longest break in a while. So was raring to go and noticed a lot of new cuties on the Ginza rosters. Txted for either MILK or IVY, in the mood for some nice big titties today… and managed to get Milk on short notice.

SCOPING
    Stripped down to my dacks and before long a soft knock on the door and in strolls a short slim girl wearing a sexy nightie that just hung off her perky large boobs - jackpot. It occurred to me that we live in a great city… I have a craving for big boobs and just like that - I can have it in 20mins.

From a distance I did notice that her face looks a lot older than expected. The roster pics are accurate as they cleverly hide her nose and mouth. Up close I could tell that she actually is probably mid20’s - pale smooth skin and youthful body tone, but unfortunately not a great looking face.

Broader face with kinda duck-like nose and mouth. She’s bubbly and smiles a lot which splits her face and emphasises these features more, but otherwise her eyes are decent and her frame is petite with a very tight waist and slim-ish legs and arse. Boobs are large and hang naturally with big nipples.

PRE-GAME / TASTING
    In the shower, we chatted a bit and I asked her if her boobs were real… she admitted they were fakes but even after fondling them, I found they felt quite natural. Definitely her best feature. Actually up close I could now believe that she is in her 20’s. Skin tone has youth to it and she moves and talks at a young person’s tempo and energy. She washed me down sensually and cheekily cleaned my butt hole.

Onto the bed and she came in for some kissing which built into a LFK. Her lips are pouty and thicker than expected… sensual kissing very GFE, tastes fresh. Those lips made their way down my body slowly and eventually encircled my cock. Love the ceiling mirrors in this place… she looks very small laid down on my body. My thighs look the same width as her tight waist, probably some optics there, but who cares…

BBBJ was decent, about halfway but with plenty of attention to my nob and some nice pumping. Put my hands on her head at one point and she seemed to get excited by that, increasing the pace and intensity… hmmm, there could be a bit of PSE in this one.

MAIN EVENT
    She dommed up my hard rod kinda impatiently, which kinda turned me on more, but then slowed down when she dropped onto me in cowgirl. Quite a tight fit initially but after some gyrating I think she got quite wet and before long I could feel her arse firmly bouncing off my pelvis, before I sat up and decided to draw her into a tight embrace. At this point I leaned over fondling those amazing tits and started to suck them a little manically… those nipples are a good size for sucking and I went to town on them for a bit.

Slowed the pace down for a bit just grinding then flipped us to mish and felt those amazing soft melons against my chest! Fuck yeah…. I pounded her hard and fast for a bit, getting as much depth as I could squeeze in, before pulling out and attacking those nipples again.

Flipped her into doggy making sure she faced the large mirrors on the wall and slid myself in. She may not have a great looking face when she smiles but the expression on her face as I pounded her hard and deep was damn sexy. Had one hand pulling her back by the shoulder the other holding her tight against me at her hips. Nose upturned slightly, mouth parted, eyebrows forrowed and everything jiggling after each resounding ‘slap’ of my balls with deep pounding. Took my time making sure I absorbed this moment before shoving her into the bed flatiron for my usual finish.

AFTERWARDS
    Rolled off her and dozed…. Could feel her massaging my legs and back a bit, but we were out of time already, so we both jumped back into the shower for wash down. Chatted to her a bit more when I got my bearings and I think she is only around for 10 days, but she wasn’t real specific. Sounded like she could extend if she liked… dunno.

OVERALL
    Got the impression that this was her first WL gig and she’d only done a short stint as an ML in Sydney. Another student just trying to make a living in the city. I think I was her first customer on her second day, so she’s keen to please and like most Thai chicks can take a pounding. Enjoy her while she lasts…

Happy Punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review! Thanks dipper!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So... she's natural D cup?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fake mate. Just feels real.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Some girls have a face that looks old even though they're young. There's an adjective for it in Chinese but I struggle to find a similar meaning in English. Sounds like this girl has that trait. Another Thai girl I saw that had this was T Milin from SBM.