Thread: C Cindy

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Cindy

Haven't seen any AR on Cindy at Ginza Club yet so thought I share one as I just saw her.

Face: 8/10 - 3rd photo is the most accurate for face, I would say 80% accurate with the obvious usual filters. I wouldnt' say she has pretty model face, but she's a cute girl. I would guess her age as ~28

Body: 8/10 - again the 3rd photo is good reference. She have a nice bust and ass, she's bit more meaty than the photos but still slim.

Service: 8.5/10

Her English is very limited based on my interaction with her, but she makes up for the lack of English with a intense session.

Initially it was a cold start, just started with a blunt greeting and handed me mouthwash, I think this is likely due to her limited English. When we jumped into the shower, things got heated pretty fast. She started with some proper DFK while doing some b2b. Amazing shower bj, she has good technique with the flicking and suction. Can also take it deep and fast. I honestly could spend much longer enjoying the shower BJ but didn't want to nut yet so we moved onto the bed.

She asked me to lay on my stomach and she began her cat bath which was an interesting experience. For anyone that read my other reviews, you would know I have mixed feeling around catbaths and usually don't prefer it. Cindy way of catbath was interesting to me. I feel like a 1 way DFK session with her on my body haha. She started from the ear and work her way down to my back. She knows how to use her tongue and it felt sensational.

Moved on to a long BBBJ, she position herself on the side to make it accessible for FIV, but be warned, she's super tight. We switched over to 69 and then finishing round 1 with BBBJ+CIM where she went machine gun mode and made sure to extract all the cum before she cleaned up. After she cleaned up, she immediately offered massage and said to let her know whenever I want to start round 2. But we didn't just cuddle and lay there for our "break", she's started her DFK start again and we were at it. One of most common compliant is WL don't dfk well, but damn I think she outdid me.

While lil bro is having a break, I thought I do some DATY, she's very playful as she also starts playing with herself and it definitely make this more of a PSE experience. After a bit of that, she felt exhausted but wanted to return the pleasure to me and asked me to be in position for a plumber blowjob which felt amazing. As much as I love taking control during a BJ I always feel bit hesitant in this position in case it too deep for the girl but she was ramming her head into my cock as much as she could.

Anyways after her jumpstarting my little bro with her amazing BJ. We switched to doggy and her ass is perfect for doggy, as if it was made for that position. Personally there was bit too much FOAM to my liking. Jumped into mish for abit, but I knew I wanted to finished with her BJ again and I needed a break, so we switched and she did her thing. None of that lazy 1-2 min blowjob, she was at it 8 minutes before I was feeling like time is running out and I wanted BJ+CIM again with this time I took control (as always, please check with the girl) and did some gentle face fucking to completion. She quickly cleaned up and we hopped onto the shower together. Nothing eventful, we washed up got change and I head off.

Overall a great PSE session. I felt exhausted after the session and wobbled my way out. She's definitely someone I would return for a PSE session. Great BJ technique and good service. The lowlights for me are the bit of FOAM and it felt like a routine. I think if you speak Chinese, your session will definitely be much better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR bro. Might have to book a 30 min session just for the BBBJ haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. might see her next week and update how I go

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is FOAM stand for?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Great AR bro. Might have to book a 30 min session just for the BBBJ haha
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry69 View Post
    Thanks for the review. might see her next week and update how I go
    Thanks bros. Her BJ is good bro, there also another AR mentioning her amazing BJ too http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-that-innocent. I reckon if you want full session of just BJ, you won't regret it and she likely provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    What is FOAM stand for?
    Hey bro, it means fake orgasm and moaning. Also http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations has good list of common abbreviations.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review!

Haven't been to any of the ginza shops in a while and i'm looking for a pse experience. Cindy sounds great.

Any other recommendations from the experience punters?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome review, I have never booked c girls at ginza, but might just try her. Thanks man

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dought View Post
    Thanks for the review!

Haven't been to any of the ginza shops in a while and i'm looking for a pse experience. Cindy sounds great.

Any other recommendations from the experience punters?
    I reckon K Gia for sure Cami and maybe V Elly for pse
    All these girls have reviews here to your research/in deciding

Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Awesome review, I have never booked c girls at ginza, but might just try her. Thanks man
    Bro…. I didn’t know u haven’t seen any C girls at Ginza hahaha

Since we have similar taste in J girls you should defs see Jay Jay she’s Jack Jack approved haha
    When I saw her she said she was staying a month or 2 so must be nearing the end of her stay

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    I reckon K Gia for sure Cami and maybe V Elly for pse
    All these girls have reviews here to your research/in deciding

Bro…. I didn’t know u haven’t seen any C girls at Ginza hahaha

Since we have similar taste in J girls you should defs see Jay Jay she’s Jack Jack approved haha
    When I saw her she said she was staying a month or 2 so must be nearing the end of her stay
    Haha just a preference of J and K girls. Only C girl I have seen is C/R Venus due to the multiple reviews of her.

Oooh ok, Jay Jay more gfe or pse? Who is leaving first, her or Miwa? Haha she has that jackjack stamp of approval

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Can't blame him for not having seen any C girls at the Ginzas. There's been a long drought of quality C girls stretching back at least 2 years. All we've had have been J, V, K girls. It's a shame, no idea why that nationality is so under represented at the moment...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Can't blame him for not having seen any C girls at the Ginzas. There's been a long drought of quality C girls stretching back at least 2 years. All we've had have been J, V, K girls. It's a shame, no idea why that nationality is so under represented at the moment...
    they are not getting any visas due to geopolitics

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    they are not getting any visas due to geopolitics
    That's a myth. Plenty of people from the PRC are getting here FOP. Just recently a distant relo from my in-laws got her student visa to study at UNSW without a hitch. I was telling them that she wouldn't get the visa due to the Gov clamping down etc, lo and behold she got it within a few weeks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Haha just a preference of J and K girls. Only C girl I have seen is C/R Venus due to the multiple reviews of her.

Oooh ok, Jay Jay more gfe or pse? Who is leaving first, her or Miwa? Haha she has that jackjack stamp of approval
    Is the CxR Venus from empire from back in the days with massive rack and her bbbj goes on after CIM?

Jay Jay might be gone I think haven’t seen her rostered back in Jayjay is skilled and experienced she’s gfe by default but had a pse style if that your thing

Miwa is leaving soon I think the 10th

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I do miss the likes of C Kiki C Lemon and C Coco yummy

Wonder where all the younger c girls at

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Is the CxR Venus from empire from back in the days with massive rack and her bbbj goes on after CIM?

Jay Jay might be gone I think haven’t seen her rostered back in Jayjay is skilled and experienced she’s gfe by default but had a pse style if that your thing

Miwa is leaving soon I think the 10th
    Yup, same Venus.

Ooh ok, will book JayJay once she pops up again.

Thanks for the heads up on Miwa