So I wasn't planning on this session but it was a classic case of opportunity knocking.

So I was in Darlinghurst for a meeting and ended up having to park in a back street. As I was heading to my meeting I walked past this little massage place. I was in a hurry so I thought I might suss it out later.

After my meeting I'm heading back to my car and just before I get to SBM I see this cute young girl walking towards me from the opposite direction. She ends up walking into the shop before I reach it. I walk into the shop, ask about prices and the guy behind the counter says it's $100 for 30mins and asked who I'd like to see. I asked about the girl who'd arrived just before me and he said her name was Nadia and she was free.

He shows me to a room and Nadia walks in a few minutes later. She's even hotter in the tight little dress she's wearing. I'd guess a size 6 with nice C cup boobs. She's full of energy and has this killer smile with dimples. She's cheeky and the conversation is easy as we undress and I can't help but notice that she has an amazing ass.

I start face down and it's actually a really decent massage. She has a good touch. She's not afraid to slip her hand between my legs on occasions just to make sure she's got my full attention.

Finally, it's time to roll over! The HJ was good. Unrushed, oily, plenty of eye contact and chat as she was doing it. Time was almost up so she finishes me off and makes me promise to come and see her again soon. She's new to the industry and is keen to get some "nice regulars".

After I left I checked SBMs site and couldn't see her on the roster. I'm assuming it's because she's new.

If you're looking for a cheeky, sexy young Thai girl with genuinely decent massage skills I recommend giving Nadia a try.

Happy punting.