After a long time I decided to start punting again I. I got a good idea to go with someone I trust and someone I trust me obviously I’ve rang Ada to find out who is working today. I suggested I should see Angie because Angie is pretty good and she only works on Mondays because she only works on Mondays. I thought she would be special and I decided to go and see Angie.

Standard stuff and asked me to get dressed and she said she will be back soon. I got dressed got table and started cleaning me. After cleaning Started massaging my feet and my cough and I asked her to soften the Mass a little bit because she was going to a little bit too hard. She did my back and my neck and she had a special technique to massage my neck and my shoulder with the tips which was very interesting but it was spectacular was okay. It was good. It was good for a part one. Due to I just lifted my head and too much surprise I didn’t realise that Andrew was actually giving me a naked massage. All the wow on my back that got me really turned on because it wasn’t expecting her to be naked when I get up, but seeing her naked was really really hot I don’t know if other girls do the same but I’m pretty sure they don’t cause sometimes I see the girls naked in front of me. I think sometimes I prefer that but it was also nice to know that she was naked and she was massaging my back. It also made me curious to turn her on as soon as possible.

2 since she was already naked she asked me if I wanted something extra and I said just and HJ it’s okay. I just said I’m happy with a hand job and she gently played with my balls and played with my shaft played with my balls and played with my shark and started making sexy noise. It really turned me on And asked that and I always ask for permission before touching. I think it’s a good. I was extra and immediately finished.

Overall present especially after a month or two exactly what I wanted something relaxing not too good not too bad just something that is very stranded. This will keep me going till a week or two before I come back to punting again. hi Andy Angie I thought she was pretty really nice smile really polite little bit curvy but I like coffee so really.

Looking forward to punting everyone