Thread: 12 Cottam - Hebe is a star!

12 Cottam - Hebe is a star!

Though I might sneak to 12 Cottam for a quick 30.

Ended up seeing Hebe - young looking Taiwan girl working late! She took me in her room and I told I'll stay for 30mins and handed her cash for standard service.

She was pretty cold at first and took a while to warm up her personality. I took a super quick shower as I couldn't wait for her to unveil - she eventually did. Perfect slim bod with a tat on her back - nice natural B size tits.

Once she was ready, she started to kiss my chest area and worked her way towards my thighs and slipped on the dom as she quickly started cbbj - felt very natural and above avg with the dom (thought I'd play it safe tonight - esp for someone I haven't met before).

Cbbj was over she offered for cowboy position, him body rose up and landed with my dick inside - she was pretty tight but didn't need any lube and rode passionately for a bit until I offered to exchange to missionary position to get the job done.

We fucked passionately - she is experience as she uses her knees to squeeze my body to get extra thrust and eventually I couldn't resist and released my load.

I took another quick shower right after and chatted a bit with her as she started to warm up and became friendlier. I think I'll see her again, but thought I might share my exp with Hebe as I couldn't find her AR at 12 Cottam.

Overall, slim and young looking girl(my kinda taste) - looks 8/10, body 9/10, sex 10/10, personality 8/10. Also, LMK your time with Hebe.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice to hear. Had quite a few great punts at this place pre covid. Back then it was my go to option , whilst staying on the area