Quote Originally Posted by Will_1_am View Post
Few weeks ago I stopped into "Bangkok Burwood Massage", or something like that it was called.
Greeted by a short, Chinese aunty type. About 40~50 I'd guess. Gave an okay massage with a bit of TT before the flip. Nice gentle stroking to get me interested then then offered hj or BJ. I took the latter. She gave my cock a good clean and a couple of sniffs before taking me in her mouth BB. Was a nice enough blow tho she went a bit quick. She kept her clothes on but I was able to reach under her dress and rub her pussy thru her knickers. I managed to get my fingers under her gusset after a bit and she felt warm and moist. I wasn't long coming and when she cleaned me up I was still quite hard so she asks "two times cum?" as she's stroking my cock. I was tempted momentarily but declined. With hindsight I might've asked her to lie down so I could explore her pussy but more 😁.
From memory the massage was at the cheaper end, no more than $70 and $70 for the bbbj. Said her name was Lili, been here three months, limited English.
Been here about 6 months ago. Offered BBBJ with CIM for a pineapple. Since she was much older than my usual taste, I just kept my hands to my self and let her do what I paid for.