Thread: Isabella Colombian ML

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Isabella Colombian ML

My experience with Isabella at Pretty Baby Newtown was extremely disappointing. Not only did she fail to provide the agreed-upon services, but her terrible attitude and rudeness made the situation even worse. Despite paying for a 1-hour massage with body-to-body included, Isabella refused to undress and perform the massage as promised. Her unprofessional behavior and lack of respect for customers left me feeling frustrated and dissatisfied. I strongly advise against booking with Isabella at Pretty Baby Newtown.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had the same experience recently in that shop with another one of their girls, removed the shop from my list to go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I had a shocking experience last year at this place and will never return. I voiced my opinion to the reception girl and she tried to turn the situation around to make me seem like a bad guy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I had a shocking experience last year at this place and will never return. I voiced my opinion to the reception girl and she tried to turn the situation around to make me seem like a bad guy.
    The reception lady tried to spin it on me too, I wasn’t having it. I had to keep on repeating myself and had to explain what happened multiple times for her to understand, I showed her the texts that indicate what I asked for and the agreed price. Only for her to say that if I want body to body I need to pay another $50 to the girls and I had also asked Isabella herself and she said I don’t do body to body at all. It’s obvious they have problems with setting universal standards and it seems that they aren’t all on the same page.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes it’s expensive for what you get and if you want to be discreet entering this place is a nightmare just across the road from the marly. I saw Isabella twice wasn’t really worth but nice body and Gigi once which was great when she was there receptionist always comes across passive aggressive too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Better options from nearby
    227 Broadway better
    As what brother mentioned
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the now Isabella the former Valentina? If so, great body, almost no English but says no to touching without more money.
    Have seen a few of the young Nepalese girls - slim/petite but shy. No one has offered FS yet

Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Is the now Isabella the former Valentina? If so, great body, almost no English but says no to touching without more money.
    Have seen a few of the young Nepalese girls - slim/petite but shy. No one has offered FS yet
    I think Valentina was a new girl on the roster for a bit I don’t think they are same person I may be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk