Spent the weekend in Brisbane recently so I checked out Locanto to see if there was anything that met my requirements. Wasn't keen on a shop so I looked at the privates for something a bit more than R+T but not full service. Anyway, I'd got a short list of 4 with Lisa from Hamilton at the top. By the time I had finished my research she had changed her ad to include full service and even dominatrix. So I opted for the middle option of massage, body slide and HJ. Anyway, communication was easy and a time arranged. Upon arrival I was pleasantly surprised that her pics were 100% correct and the unit was spotless. He demeanour was also as described, and she made me very comfortable. I had the choice of oil or Thai massage but I opted for oil as a Thai massage can sometimes be a bit strenuous with a worn out feeling before part 2. The massage was excellent and she really knew what she was doing. Can't fault part 2 either with a sensual body slide and expertly working me to a very decent climax.

$180 for 1 hour session and well worth the money for this old fella. I'd be extremely tempted for the full service option next time.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...-Hamilton.html