Many massage places work the cute girl our front as bait and the older ones inside

I find you need to get a cute one then see her a couple of times for s straight massage - give her a big tip each time - then ask her for extras once she is warmed up on visit 3 or 4

did this with a hot 20 year old in Hanoi last week - she was so hot.... I was dripping each time she massaged me
massage was hard and strong but she was so small..

anyway - saw her the first night for 60 mins and she had to go home so i saw a 2nd girl for another 60 mins.
saw her the 2nd night and she got a lot closer to me - massage all around m cock and got me hard - let me massage her neck and back and I had my hands all over her.
let me massage her butt while she rubbed all around my hard on but wouldnt touch it
gave her a big tip and got her number for zalo
sent a few messages during the night and next day to get her to my hotel, but she is working 12 hour days 7 days a week
went back for massage 3 - asked for a private room for 2 hours.
she takes me up the stairs and has on the shortest little dress and a Gstring - was a great view....

usually ask you t keep underwear on but this time I didnt wear any so she said doesn't matter
she is on top of me in a few minutes and is grinding on my butt while massaging me
when she is massaging my legs she is straddling my feet and i can feel her mound on my heels
then she gets right up to the top of my legs and arouns my balls

on the flip I am hard as - and she looks at it and says - ohh so big ....
she she begins at my feet and climbs onto my legs and is straddling my thighs as she massages around my cock - he dress is up around her hips

she then moved her hands higher onto my lower stomach so i reached up and puller her on top of me and I could feel her siting against my cock..... i began massaging her shoulders and playing around her ears, and rocking her back and forward on my shaft - she was moaning a little bit so i puller down and kissed those amazing lips / roller onto her ( trying not to fall of the massage table ) and work my way down her stomach puller her Gstring aside and began to lick her - she got really horny and wet and pulled me back up to her - on went the dom and I did about 4 positions til I blew..

She is so so hot and was a great fuck -

cleaned up and paid her a big tip - which was about what she would earn in a month - she was worth every cent

After we messaged a bit and she promised to come on a holiday with me to Danang next month - cant wait to get her to myself for a few solid days