I’ve now seen Elly 3 times and con confirm she is one of my best punts to date. She’s one of those girls that gets so much better the more you see her, and is very skilled at what she does.

When originally meeting Elly she reminded a bit of Nicole Doshi, has a beautiful plump ass and set of tits to die for. She’s definitely not the youngest WL, and gives off milf vibes, but it’s just so sexy it adds to her character that just makes you know your in for a wild ride with an experienced girl. Elly is friendly and accommodating from the get go, but as you build chemistry with her and get her feeling comfortable, she loves to get into the session.

Into the shower and all the usually rubbing and touching. DFK is just so damn good, constantly looking to kiss you and is an excellent kisser too. Swirls her tongue around and uses her perfectly sized lips so well.

The session then proceeds with all positions. She gets vocal and havls a beautiful moan and scream when fucking her and she opens up. She genuinely loves sex and yells ‘fuck me baby I want to cum’ when at her peak. Highlight of the sex was doing scissors sex position. Was so good and not one I do normally, although she initiated it and drove her body into my cock.

Go and see Elly if you want an experienced WL to ride you like crazy, and are after more of a PSE