Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating a ML

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    I’ll accept a free punt mate you can even watch.
    If you ask then you don’t get, besides I’m not really into watching.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Adventure novels are not factual Vinnie
    Did you ever read Biggles many decades ago? That’s fiction. What I write here is factual.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    Did you ever read Biggles many decades ago? That’s fiction. What I write here is factual.
    What’s her name so we can make sure to be extra respectful when seeing her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    In my experience, dating a WL is nothing like the fantasy created in this thread. It happened to me somewhat early in my punting career I was confused and surprised by the interest demonstrated by the girl. Not to say that my experience would be the same as everyone else but this thread seems way off I believe. My experience started with my then frequent WL asking for my photo and sharing hers with me. I wasn’t sure why. Now I know why, she wanted to show my photo to the other girls to see if I was seeing them or having the same sort of conversations with them. In my experience WLs are suspicious and struggle to trust men, I can understand. Once she realised I was sincere the situation changed immediately. We started seeing each other outside the shop and there were no public displays of affection apart from walking holding hands. WLs are not horny constantly. This thread is a good read on a slow day but ultimately most likely total fantasy.
    This 👆is an honest post. Very refreshing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
    What’s her name so we can make sure to be extra respectful when seeing her
    Nice gesture but it’s a stale joke. Think of something more original.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    This 👆is an honest post. Very refreshing.
    Andrew you read like a soft cock. Gathering intel on all the shops for what? Perhaps you’re selling it to an agency? Now, which one…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Spanky, your like a dog on a bone with this champ. We know you have a GF and we know that you have it all planned and we know your the smartest one here. 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m the dumbest because I don’t respect her. I’ve already given her a hard time yesterday, maybe too hard and there’s no going back. I treated this like a game.

The expression being I’ve burnt the bridge.

Even though she’s a working woman she’s still a young girl at heart. I realise that now.

Time will tell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And the made up story continues…..yawn.

Much like one of your other stories under a different username. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...mal-life/page2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’m the dumbest because I don’t respect her. I’ve already given her a hard time yesterday, maybe too hard and there’s no going back. I treated this like a game.

Even though she’s a working woman she’s still a young girl at heart. I realise that now.

Time will tell.
    https://youtu.be/OGfPQgwibCw?si=2_NWHAKzp279ggf7

Senior Member(無間使者)

Time will tell.
    The first 3 words here are the truest you have written mate. I don't want to give you a hard time because everyone else seems to be already doing that so I'll give you a compliment instead.

You are one of the best fantasy fiction writers I've ever read. I think JR Toilken and Frank Herbert could learn from you. Well done. Very entertaining

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    And the made up story continues…..yawn.

Much like one of your other stories under a different username. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...mal-life/page2
    I’m not that person so try another and if it’s me I’ll agree to it. Can’t be fairer than that.

That’s a bit old. Bring up something relevant. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    The first 3 words here are the truest you have written mate. I don't want to give you a hard time because everyone else seems to be already doing that so I'll give you a compliment instead.

You are one of the best fantasy fiction writers I've ever read. I think JR Toilken and Frank Herbert could learn from you. Well done. Very entertaining
    What’s to say, except we were out once again today. Yum cha, a bottle of nice red, though for some strange reason the restaurant served it in an ice bucket. Half a doz beers then onto another place for more drinks.

Yes we got a hell of a lot of looks again. I suppose drinking a nice red at 11am was strange. We needed to celebrate getting back together after my stupidity. I’ve been forgiven and I’ve learnt my lesson plus I’ve got more of an insight into what she’s like under duress and forgiveness.

She looked simply stunning as usual. Everyone seems to check her out, guys and women. I’m serious. Like a Ferrari or a Lamborghini if you know what I mean. She’s got the same sexual status appeal. People just have to look. I don’t care because she’s mine, I’m the guy all over her, I’m the guy who is receiving all the attention from her and I’m the guy she wants… for now. I’ve told her if she finds a guy better than me then fuck me off. I’m fully confident she won’t. Otherwise I wouldn’t tell her such.

I’ve come to think we are both as crazy as one another and well suited. Perhaps I’m worse as I’m a womaniser and cannot be trusted. I came oh so close to losing her last night but as fate would have it I was given a second chance. She's got a strong character and did test me this morning but I didn’t wilt under pressure. Maybe that’s why she’s still interested in me. I stand my ground where most guys would succumb to her beauty and fall at her feet.

Who knows where this will all end?

I think if I burn her one more time it’s over as she’s a genuine person with a kind heart.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well guys I punted her this morning.

She’s gone.

She works in three shops listed on this forum. She was an A grade hottie but a B grade gold digger with all the attributes you folk had mentioned on this thread and other warning threads elsewhere.

I never fucked her.

BBFS was offered yesterday as I tested her but I didn’t follow through. She already has three mugs on the go and quite possibly one or two are on this forum. So guys if you live in the CBD or northern suburbs are Aussie she’s spilled the beans on who you are, what you do, your married situation, your divorce, your reconciliation and your pics and chat logs together.

I’ve deleted everything she’s ever sent me but she’s a hoarder of pics. If you are one of those mugs then request her to delete them, otherwise who knows where they’ll end up.

That’s all I have to say really.

Next one I pick up and run with I’ll keep you updated.

Till then it’s Big Daddy Spanky over and out !

Senior Member(無間使者)

Later Vinnie, enjoy the water.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well guys I punted her this morning.

She’s gone.

She works in three shops listed on this forum. She was an A grade hottie but a B grade gold digger with all the attributes you folk had mentioned on this thread and other warning threads elsewhere.

I never fucked her.

BBFS was offered yesterday as I tested her but I didn’t follow through. She already has three mugs on the go and quite possibly one or two are on this forum. So guys if you live in the CBD or northern suburbs are Aussie she’s spilled the beans on who you are, what you do, your married situation, your divorce, your reconciliation and your pics and chat logs together.

I’ve deleted everything she’s ever sent me but she’s a hoarder of pics. If you are one of those mugs then request her to delete them, otherwise who knows where they’ll end up.

That’s all I have to say really.

Next one I pick up and run with I’ll keep you updated.

All this effort on her and telling us here and you still didn't even get your dick wet? What a waste and you should be ashamed of yourself vinnie.

BBFS offered?, told ya there were punters creampieing her here.
    Last edited by JJBlows; 05-05-2024 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    All this effort on her and telling us here and you still didn't even get your dick wet? What a waste and you should be ashamed of yourself vinnie.

BBFS offered?, told ya there were punters creampieing here.
    Not ashamed at all. No other man on here has punted five in one day. So sex isn’t an issue. I made it an issue with her but it would have been the deal that sealed my fate. We had a connection and already I feel lost without her. I know her future is doomed let’s leave it at that. I wasn’t here to be her saviour but that may have happened. This whole clusterfuck is my doing.

Dumping her was the easy part. Pulling through the next few days without being lost will be my next test. I seem to want all or nothing. I chose nothing and now I’ve got my just desserts, nothing.

I should have gone to a brothel this morning and changed my outlook. Now I’m lamenting and I don’t want to go pounding a pussy that’s already been used today. I have a date already lined up with someone else but to tell the truth I already miss this latest failure.

Sex isn’t everything she said and she was right.

Anyway these are my problems, no one else’s.

You just get to read about them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Later Vinnie, enjoy the water.
    The only water was yesterday when her and I both cried.

Enough truth?

Just last week, a WL had told me she was onto her 3rd customer/boyfriend. She is constantly arguing with the current one because he wants her to quit. Anything new ? lol. I look back and think what a waste of time the whole dating shit is with a WL. Punt, fuck, leave. I learnt the hard way like a lot of other punters that have been in my shoes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Just last week, a WL had told me she was onto her 3rd customer/boyfriend. She is constantly arguing with the current one because he wants her to quit. Anything new ? lol. I look back and think what a waste of time the whole dating shit is with a WL. Punt, fuck, leave. I learnt the hard way like a lot of other punters that have been in my shoes
    You make valid points. However, let’s stop feeding the troll. Your post is genuine and the OP’s is not. Another made up story under a different username.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Even when dating normal girls there's easy tell-tale signs whether she's wife material or divorcee material. Wife material don't play games, BBFS is always on the cards and she's constantly trying to make you happy. Divorcee material plays the shit test game, makes you wait months for sex, doesn't even allow BBFS during safe days and plays super hard to get.

The dangerous side of the divorcee material girl is when she pushes you away and suddenly does a 180° by giving you so much attention just to make you come back, then proceeds to stonewall you again.

OP's girl should've been shown the door ages ago. She's giving BBFS to her paying customers but won't even have safe sex with the person she's in a relationship with. Signs that she's trouble and nothing good will come out of her. She'll get worse if she's in her 30s.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast