Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
In this relationship I’m definitely the troublemaker. I’m a womaniser, a cheater and a punter. Plus I’m a liar. Perhaps working women are exactly the same? Perhaps some are not. I tarred her with the same brush when I feel I shouldn’t have. Some people are kind and nice.
Take my advice and look in the mirror every morning. Don't try to fix how you look in it, tell yourself that the person in the mirror isn't you. Tell him he's ugly and stupid, and the ugliest person in the world is only second to the person you see in the mirror. Once you accept that and you can love even the dirty cripple lady who begs for a living, you will realise how stupid you were for chasing someone for validation.

Like I said, wife material don't play games. There's women who want to have a husband, and women who wants to be a wife. If you can't tell the difference, you need a LOT of growing up to do. That girl in your rant is definitely not wife material, and you're definitely not husband material as you don't want to stick to one girl your whole life.

What's stopping "de facto" couples from marrying? Isn't "de facto" the same as marriage nowadays, just in a different can of sardines? For a government to come up with such labels it shows how degraded we are as human societies.

If you want to keep your ego and "womanise", don't bother having a relationship and complaining about your boo-boo on a forum. You clearly need to unlearn many habits to find the right person.