Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating a ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    First of all yes it’s a loop. Why I don’t know. My relationship life is one continuous loop. I don’t see any happy women along the way. By that I mean at the end they are never happy.

I move on and destroy once again.

Getting back to this relationship.

We are back on!

It took 407 messages between us last night. I only realised the number this morning when I reread everything. Obviously her input is half of those. I don’t know how many of you guys have a real bond with your sex worker friends? I’m so fickle I was ready to just delete her number and end everything on a whim. I know I’d regret it but it’s either on or off, there’s no middle ground.

I’d say there’s a strong bond of insanity.

Who is the craziest, her or I ?

That’s a topic that only the future knows.

No it’s not Johny.

If it was made up I wouldn’t have wasted so much time extrapolating. I’d just be randomly posting comments on the forum instead of sticking to this one thread. Yes I’ve posted on two other threads but you got upset didn’t you?

You have to remember this relationship will either crash and burn very shortly or it’ll stand the test of time. We’ve been through a lot already. More than most couples.

Mentally I’m the stronger of the two and have other girls to fall back on. She isn’t as tainted by life as I am. Yes she sucks cocks for a living and thus should be more worldly, possibly hardened… or is that just her customers?

I often wonder if she has been through tragedy previously and that’s why she’s chosen this profession or she’s just an opportunistic person looking for the next big catch. She knows what I’m like and I her. It takes two to tango and even at the end of our message exchange last night I had to reign her in. She submitted and I knew things were back on track. My track.

Yes Johny it’s all real, very real.
    I think you are craziest because she doesn't exist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done Vincent, see a little olanzapine helps. Dropped from 15 posts perday to perhaps to half a dozen. Go get a repeat script and keep up the good effort

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyway spanky , enjoy your keyboard. I am off to St peters dream massage today. A couple of good pointers on the forum. Always love trying a new spot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    I think you are craziest because she doesn't exist.
    She’s a “stigmata in my imagination”

Stigmata (Ancient Greek: στίγματα, plural of στίγμα stigma, 'mark, spot, brand'), in Catholicism, are bodily wounds, scars and pain which appear in locations corresponding to the crucifixion wounds of Jesus Christ: the hands, wrists, feet, near the heart, the head (from the crown of thorns), and back (from carrying the cross and scourging).

The above wiki extraction was for the “morally unanointed” as she’s all of the above you see.

Trouble is, she is real… so your assumption is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Coxswain View Post
    Well done Vincent, see a little olanzapine helps. Dropped from 15 posts perday to perhaps to half a dozen. Go get a repeat script and keep up the good effort
    I’m the man they couldn’t “root shoot or electrocute” hence the need for nothing in this healthy body except pussy juice. Pity about that DATY account but dems da breaks.

Anyway spanky , enjoy your keyboard. I am off to St peters dream massage today. A couple of good pointers on the forum. Always love trying a new spot.
    Been there done that. It was a happy experience. All parts completed. Good value. I think I wrote a review or commented somewhere. Oh and I use a phone not a keyboard. If I did the forum would be well and truly spammed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All parts completed. Congratulations enjoy your technology

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lithium batteries on sale , be quick

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are you sure you're not a girl in this reincarnation vinnie?

Remember when you asked to get banned cause hayabi was adamant you were his L and wanted to fuck you?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The thread is about a super hot looking ML and myself. We were out on the weekend and as usual it was all eyes on her. I deliberately chose to go and visit some places that knew me just to show her off. This is what you do when you have her, you flaunt her. Well I do. She didn’t object and I tried not to walk her too much as she had shoes that were for show not practicality.

I had almost sent you a pm disclosing more about the ML but decided against it. Whatever I say to you seems to go ignored. It’s touted as imagination, fantasy and fabrication. Anyway why tell you the juicy bits?

She’s real, I’m real, what we do is also real.

Every second day i see her. That’s enough for now. If it crashes that’ll be the end of it but for now she’s worth every iota of effort I put into keeping her.

Just so you know my second long term project is ready to come off the stove. You should try my methods. Punt a lot, have a few GFs and work on a couple of projects at the same time. You’ll never be left without some distraction even if it’s just for entertainment only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    who is Dating Mona here???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So we just had a one hour chat. Talked about a lot of things. Lining up our next meet or two. I happened to mention “happy ending” during the conversation and she says “oh, so you know about that”. Massage was never the topic.

What surprises me is that she still thinks I do not know. God forbid, I’ve dropped a hint or two previously.

So many times during the temptation to burn her I wanted to spill the beans but I kept my mouth shut. Luckily I have. I feel that would be the straw that broke this punter’s romance.

“How Long” is a name, no I mean how long should I zip it and keep it closed?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    So we just had a one hour chat. Talked about a lot of things. Lining up our next meet or two. I happened to mention “happy ending” during the conversation and she says “oh, so you know about that”. Massage was never the topic.

What surprises me is that she still thinks I do not know. God forbid, I’ve dropped a hint or two previously.

So many times during the temptation to burn her I wanted to spill the beans but I kept my mouth shut. Luckily I have. I feel that would be the straw that broke this punter’s romance.

“How Long” is a name, no I mean how long should I zip it and keep it closed?
    Mate you are spending all your time writing on here. No one actually believes you lol but this is a great read. I'm laughing all the time and you are giving us all alot of entertainment.

I can't see any girl actually being attracted to you once they get to know you. You seem like a compulsive liar and attention seeker. I reckon you give most girls the ick. But I could be wrong. I don't know you in real life, you could be a catch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol is this made up story still going…..I’m on edge. How will the writer end this fictitious story? It’s gripping.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My ML sleeps with me and goes for lunch and fuck

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What makes it so entertaining is that vinnie actually believes his own bullshit story, if he wasn't in it so wholeheartedly it would be boring.

He's probably having the vegemite sandwiches (with the crusts cut off) and milo that his mum made him for afternoon tea right now, then he'll have his little nap and dream up another instalment for us.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Mate you are spending all your time writing on here. No one actually believes you lol but this is a great read. I'm laughing all the time and you are giving us all alot of entertainment.

I can't see any girl actually being attracted to you once they get to know you. You seem like a compulsive liar and attention seeker. I reckon you give most girls the ick. But I could be wrong. I don't know you in real life, you could be a catch.
    You’re right they’re not attracted to me, just my money. That’s what happens when you get older. Though her friends do say I’m good looking, then again who are they to judge? Talk is cheap, right. I’m way fitter than any girl I’m pumping, so yeah I keep fit. No gut etc. I’d say I’m in the top 1% of punters as far as fitness and looks go if that means anything… Plus I dress well, splash money, etc etc FYI I don’t have issues pulling women or fucking several at once. This one is a project that’ll either be scrapped on a whim or kept depending on which way the wind is blowing.

This one is an exercise in futility and possibly if I’m patient enough, mind control. I just have to remember not to delete her so easily. It’s very easy to do when the next one is just a txt away.

I haven’t met an Asian superwoman yet but if you find one let me know and I’ll test out the bed springs with her. Last Thai at 42G said I broke her pussy… maybe that was an ick moment, I don’t know.,

Lunch was again nice today. Fourth time to that place now. That makes about ten times we’ve shared a meal together but not a bed. I’m going to give her the non responsive txt treatment now and see what happens. Let her do the chasing.

Games people play.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    lol is this made up story still going…..I’m on edge. How will the writer end this fictitious story? It’s gripping.
    Well we are back for round three and honestly after today’s adventure if she doesn’t produce the goods soon shes bye bye. Like I said previously at the end of this week I have another one ready to go. I need sex like everyone else. I don’t need a gold digger.

Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    My ML sleeps with me and goes for lunch and fuck
    Nice for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow , that was a site too see. Dirdy birdy , doing her own thing to a pole

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A dream .......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow , that was a site too see. Dirdy birdy , doing her own thing to a pole
    Where to see this dirdy birdy?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Like a fucking lunatic asylum in here, lollll....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Like a fucking lunatic asylum in here, lollll....
    There is only way to stop this and that's For all normal punters who read this post is Don't contribute anymore. let him mumble to himself and let this thread die with only him commenting here

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast