Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Dating a ML

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Yet another username to get the post counts up vinnie?
    All products of the same troubled mind. Spanky has been pretty much the only person responding to the garbage coming out of that out and out troll.

I noticed he always seems to go into this "beergut-mode" when people start ignoring his latest "successfully unbanned" creation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Makes you wonder if it's the same bloke posting on that other forum about purposely sharing HIV at a northshore brothel. That one must he loving the attention.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    All products of the same troubled mind. Spanky has been pretty much the only person responding to the garbage coming out of that out and out troll.

I noticed he always seems to go into this "beergut-mode" when people start ignoring his latest "successfully unbanned" creation.
    Goldfinger. Your PM inbox is full. Why even keep sent or received messages?

So I’ll post here my response one last time.

It Over.

I’ve liquidated everything, her number, her messages, all her pics and videos. It’s like she never existed.

How else can i start with the new one and avoid all temptation? Like Adam, Eve and the apple. This ML was forbidden fruit. Most of you guys wouldn’t have taken her on. It was only I, the great, the Big Daddy Spanky that had the balls to take her on, never get anywhere and publicly state that here for all yee to read!

I tried and failed myself and you my fellow punters!

Oh I tried, only my close friends offsite know how much I tried. One even said I rang him seven times in one day about her… enough? I wanted it so much to continue. Just the relationship. But a part of me refused to be fucked over and taken for a ride day after goddam day. There was no stopping her lust for material possessions. I had to drawn the line or I’d be very soon thrown away and discarded onto the harsh reality heap of shafted simp losers. So I broke it off. By doing that it made me a winner in my own small mind. By doing that it gave me the courage to continue on life’s journey once again seeking refuge on the bosom of another sex worker.

Now laugh at me or even with me while I wipe the ML from the backside of my life like a sheep’s dag!

I’m surprised I haven't been accused of faking the moon landing too?

Oh and I’m Not Coxswain.

Thx

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    Goldfinger. Your PM inbox is full. Why even keep sent or received messages?

So I’ll post here my response one last time.

It Over.

I’ve liquidated everything, her number, her messages, all her pics and videos. It’s like she never existed.

How else can i start with the new one and avoid all temptation? Like Adam, Eve and the apple. This ML was forbidden fruit. Most of you guys wouldn’t have taken her on. It was only I, the great, the Big Daddy Spanky that had the balls to take her on, never get anywhere and publicly state that here for all yee to read!

I tried and failed.

Oh I tried, only my close friends offsite know how much I tried. One even said I rang him seven times in one day about her… enough? I wanted it so much to continue. Just the relationship. But a part of me refused to be fucked over and taken for a ride day after goddam day. There was no stopping her lust for material possessions. I had to drawn the line or I’d be very soon thrown away and discarded onto the harsh reality heap of shafted losers. So I broke it off. By doing that it made me a winner in my own small mind. By doing that it gave me the courage to continue on life’s journey once again seeking refuge on the bosom of another sex worker.

Now laugh at me or even with me while I wipe the ML from the backside of my life like a sheep’s dag!

I’m surprised I haven't been accused of faking the moon landing too?

Oh and I’m Not Coxswain.

Thx
    All this over a sex worker that you couldn’t fuck?

Unfortunately and with all due respect, you sound like the worlds biggest cuck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by critical brain mass View Post
    All this over a sex worker that you couldn’t fuck?

Unfortunately and with all due respect, you sound like the worlds biggest cuck
    Perhaps I was in this instance.

I had already read her six months ago and yet continued thinking my future with her was my destiny. Why I don’t know but it was a Deja vu like experience. It was as if I had to go through this with her because I had felt it was meant to be. Like a moth to the flame I succumbed. I got a singe but not a full burn. Lucky.

Effectively four times I broke it off in the last week.

Enough was enough but my weakness for her kept bringing me back. You try and break off with a beautiful woman who reinforces herself in your mind by sending pics of her body daily.

I think I did well. I haven’t mentioned her name to my friends today which is a good thing.

Now I just have to stop posting about her here.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213