At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what she does for work. I know a lot of girls that work at No 5, 42 Glades, Ginza and a few other shops that have BF's and they do not mind their GF's working in the industry. Honestly, their BF's do not mind their girlfriends are WL's and do normal stuff couples do outside of their workplace. Their BF's accept the fact that their GF's are sucking and fucking cocks each week. For me, I don't give two shits if my GF was a WL because that's her job.

If I was in your situation, just go for it. Does it really matter what she does for work anyway ? What difference would it make if she was a lawyer ? You wouldn't bat a eye lid. I got grilled a few years ago about my views on dating a WL and of course, we all learn from previous experiences. My views are that if you want to do it, just do it. Any relationship you get into is going to have baggage of some sort weather that is kids, drugs or mental health issues as examples.

One point to make is that if she is a international visitor or student and does not have PR or citizenship, CUT ALL TIES AND GET RID OF HER ASAP. DO NOT PROCEED. Reason why ? Because I have been there before and it was a fucking nightmare. I have learnt from previous experiences and despite everything that she can offer in terms of sex, money or anything, it is not worth it.

If she is a citizen/PR: Go for it no problems.
International student/visitor: RUN FOR THE HILLS, CUT ALL TIES, DELETE NUMBER AND RUN JUST LIKE FOREST GUMP.