Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Dating a ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe she is real, I think the alleged messages from her are spot on. We all thought his relationship/romance (his words) was a crock of sh*T and I have not seen anything to change that view. He is still delusional

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Maybe she is real, I think the alleged messages from her are spot on. We all thought his relationship/romance (his words) was a crock of sh*T and I have not seen anything to change that view. He is still delusional
    I’m heading home but I’ve stopped to reply. The relationship was real. I fucked her off because she turned her cheek when I went to kiss her. For starters my teeth are perfect, but that’s what you get if you spend money. Hers are not.

Her not letting me kiss her was the deal that sealed her fate. She’s a gold digger who wasn’t smart enough to maintain and keep her whale. Even her friends told her there was too much class difference. That I was on a different level to her. She had her opportunity and she blew it…

If I’m spending money on a tart they have to put up. I had enough of her lies. Other punters on this site know far more via pm than what I speak about publicly. I’ve no reason to bullshit about anything.

Why would I say I dated her 10 times and got nowhere? Why doesn’t she put up for me when she put up every day for her punting customers?

I finally told her I knew all about her, her hourly rates etc and even copy paste a part of a forum review to her. She was under an illusion that I didn’t know or was stupid. There’s even a pic of her with her real name if you google the shop and look at the girls they list. Her real name.

Anyway it’s over, I don’t care, it was interesting but fruitless.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    She respects the shoes I wear, the shirts I wear, the car I drive, my wallet, yep she likes my wallet she said and she even told me “not to die till after we are married”.

Trouble was she never respected me.

Enough time spent talking about this silly tart.

Onto the next one!
    On to the next one lol. This is so damn hilarious. This little fantasy in which you supposedly paid for all the wonderful lunches and dinners, while others were spending a lot less and being well serviced by her.

Strange little made up story making yourself look the fool.

Anyway, thanks for the laughs. With any luck, you will get banned again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Drive safely, it's raining outside. You might have to wash your car , your pride and joy. Remember to brush your teeth, hang up your shirt and have a cup of chamomile. Goes down easy with olanzapine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    On to the next one lol. This is so damn hilarious. This little fantasy in which you supposedly paid for all the wonderful lunches and dinners, while others were spending a lot less and being well serviced by her.

Strange little made up story making yourself look the fool.

Anyway, thanks for the laughs. With any luck, you will get banned again.
    It’s true. You’d be surprised who she is. That’s the kicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Coxswain View Post
    Drive safely, it's raining outside. You might have to wash your car , your pride and joy. Remember to brush your teeth, hang up your shirt and have a cup of chamomile. Goes down easy with olanzapine
    I have more than ten motor vehicles and I pay to get them washed. There is no pride and joy, they’re pieces of metal. Maybe when I was younger they meant something.

I’m thinking you take pills, I do not. Vitamins only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s true. You’d be surprised who she is. That’s the kicker.

I have more than ten motor vehicles and I pay to get them washed. There is no pride and joy, they’re pieces of metal. Maybe when I was younger they meant something.

I’m thinking you take pills, I do not. Vitamins only.
    I don’t really care who this fantasy is about. I don’t know why you actually think anyone else cares for that matter. You really are delusional. Most of the comments are of members poking fun at you. It’s actually quite sad that you would take the time to orchestrate this little fantasy of yours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    I don’t really care who this fantasy is about. I don’t know why you actually think anyone else cares for that matter. You really are delusional. Most of the comments are of members poking fun at you. It’s actually quite sad that you would take the time to orchestrate this little fantasy of yours.
    Don’t think I honestly care what another punter thinks? If the members enjoy my misadventure that’s fine with me. Let them laugh. I’m the guy doing it or should I say not doing it?

Tomorrow on her way to work she’ll be walking down the street wearing the clothes I bought her, the make up I gave her and the other accessories that I won’t mention for privacy reasons. So be it.

In 18 months time she’ll have to leave the country unless she gets a mug punter to marry her. She’ll go with just the clothes on her back as she lives way too large for her income.

Anyway she had her chance. She was given an opportunity and didn’t see it. No doubt another smarter tart will recognise what I have to offer and deliver the goods in a transactional relationship.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    just made her wait 12 hours for a reply to her txts and perhaps I’ll make her wait till the end of the day, so she can wait 24 hours. Just so you know, I’ve made women wait a day, a week, three months and a year. Admittedly I lost the one after a year but alls fair in love and war, correct? I can see she’s sent me messages but this relationship is for my entertainment and maybe sexual pleasure. You see, the difference between myself and others is that I’m not desperate to stick it in. I can get sex anytime I feel like it. This is a game and yes it’s game on. Good luck to some of you punters trying to bang her today. I hope she’s in a joyous mood!

Let’s see if I fold on the wait with her.

Perhaps if I’m bored I will txt her.

Decisions, decisions.

No, I’m not.

She can wait.!
    She respects the shoes I wear, the shirts I wear, the car I drive, my wallet, yep she likes my wallet she said and she even told me “not to die till after we are married”.

Trouble was she never respected me.

Enough time spent talking about this silly tart.

Onto the next one!
    And so the pattern continues. Can see how you respected her though right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    And so the pattern continues. Can see how you respected her though right?
    Reggie only half the story is public.

Perhaps I gave her too much credence and waved every social behavioural norm off in the pursuit of looks.

Maybe that was my downfall. She bit the hand that fed her and continued eating right through my hand up my arm and down into my wallet. That was her main goal, money.

If I told the full story it would be so blatantly obvious who she is. Yes I tried gaming her but she defied logic. Money and image. I provided that but she should have given me something, the sex. It was supposed to be a transactional deal.

A simple ask.

It is what she does five days a week for way less monetary return.

Hence she is gone.

I told her she wants a guy with money but no cock and good luck finding that.

She’s still got me on block.

Big deal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reggie only half the story is public.

Perhaps I gave her too much credence and waved every social behavioural norm off in the pursuit of looks.

Maybe that was my downfall. She bit the hand that fed her and continued eating right through my hand up my arm and down into my wallet. That was her main goal, money.

If I told the full story it would be so blatantly obvious who she is. Yes I tried gaming her but she defied logic. Money and image. I provided that but she should have given me something, the sex. It was supposed to be a transactional deal.

A simple ask.

It is what she does five days a week for way less monetary return.

Hence she is gone.

I told her she wants a guy with money but no cock and good luck finding that.

She’s still got me on block.

Big deal.
    It doesn't have to end this way mate. This is your made up story. Why are you making it so hard on yourself.

I demand a rewrite. She realises her mistake and she comes back to your place for the first time unannounced. She rings the door bell. You answer, surprised but also a bit aroused. She is standing there in a short dress, holding white cardboard. With some words written on it... You start reading

I... Rub.... You... Miso sorry.... I'm bad... Girl.... Let's sex now......

I'll let you continue the rest mate... You're welcome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My whole life I’ve tipped people.

When I buy I tip.

She said “why you give money away”?

So she’d take every note and cent from the tips and pocket them. Every time.

It became embarrassing.

She’d grab the receipt, read it and then take the tips which were intended for others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    It doesn't have to end this way mate. This is your made up story. Why are you making it so hard on yourself.

I demand a rewrite. She realises her mistake and she comes back to your place for the first time unannounced. She rings the door bell. You answer, surprised but also a bit aroused. She is standing there in a short dress, holding white cardboard. With some words written on it... You start reading

I... Rub.... You... Miso sorry.... I'm bad... Girl.... Let's sex now......

I'll let you continue the rest mate... You're welcome.
    Let’s see if her greed gets the better of her. She may well try and contact me. Perhaps the story will change. I’ll keep you updated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On second thought I’m throwing in the towel.

By that I mean I cannot be bothered punting, attempting to score any tart or even starting another relationship.

It’s a futile exercise, sexual gratification.

My ML doesn't love me any more
    A Gold digger $$$ till the end
    Pissing my money into the wind

My ML won't be near me anymore
    A big spender I thought I was the guy
    Now I realise it was all a lie

My ML doesn't want me any more

It's over, it’s over, it’s over

Though it breaks my heart in two
    To know she's been untrue
    But what will I do?
    When she said to me it’s not you
    There will always be someone new

We're through, we're through, we’re through

It's over, it's over, it's over

Yep

It’s over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok, I see where this is going.
    He has written a country and western song, now just imagine the ukulele and whining tones….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All I’ll need is a beard, a pot belly, some cowboy boots, a ten gallon hat and I’ll be whistling Dixie.

So she’s unblocked me and her friend is txting me, I can tell because the grammar has stepped up two notches.

It’s the same friend who twice previously has responded textually on her behalf. Maybe it’s the mamasan? Who knows and who cares.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Ok, I see where this is going.
    He has written a country and western song, now just imagine the ukulele and whining tones….
    Here you go bro, now put a melody and some chords on it (and don't forget to throw in a few G strings)

Verse 1:
    I thought I had it all, with my ML by my side
    But now she's left me in the dust, and my heart is fried
    I gave her everything, thought we'd never part
    But turns out she was just after money, broke my heart

Chorus:
    My ML doesn't love me anymore
    A gold digger $$$ till the end for sure
    Pissing my money into the wind
    My ML won't be near me again

Verse 2:
    I showered her with gifts, bought her diamond rings
    But now I see that it meant nothing, just material things
    She played me like a fool, took me for a ride
    Now I'm left here broken-hearted on the other side

Chorus:
    My ML doesn't love me anymore
    A big spender I thought I was the guy for sure
    Now I realise it was all a lie
    My ML doesn't want to be mine!

Bridge:
    I'll pick up the pieces of my shattered dream
    And move on from this toxic scheme
    No longer will I be played for a fool
    By someone who only cares about what's cool

Chorus:
    It's over, it’s over ,it’s over
    Though it breaks my heart in two
    To know she's been untrue
    We're through ,we’re through ,we're through
    It’s over, it's over, it's over now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great effort! Thank you.

I like how you mentioned the word “toxic” as that’s the exact word her friend used when she just post on her behalf about our relationship.

So she just opened the block back up, rapid fired four txts then her friend sent another four.

Is she trying to rub salt into the wound?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my ML wants to introduce me to her family for PR and free punts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crazy as this seems it’s back on again!

Round 4

You thought I was dreaming, well it’s looking to become a nightmare instead. Hopefully not mine, though the space she occupies in my mind is becoming expensive real estate.

Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    my ML wants to introduce me to her family for PR and free punts

I’ve met her family, that was last week, so what’s next for me to you think? Ohhh the PR. I’m a step ahead it seems.

Back and forth, I sway with the wind
    Resolution slips away again
    Right through my fingers back into my heart
    Where it's out of reach and it's in the dark
    Sometimes I think I'm blind
    Or I may be just paralyzed

Because the plot thickens every day
    And the pieces of my puzzle crumbling away
    But I know there's a picture beneath
    Indecision clouds my vision

My life is falling to pieces

I’ll need sage advice to put me together.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Every story has a beginning, a middle and an ending. Move on and find someone else to fantasise and obsess over.
    Move the circus to a new town

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast