Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Dating a ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spanky,

You can stop wasting your time. As you can probably tell by now, we are no longer responding to your posts. Instead we are just chatting amongst ourselves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Spanky,

You can stop wasting your time. As you can probably tell by now, we are no longer responding your posts. Instead we are just chatting amongst ourselves.
    I'm writing a screen play. Thanks for the song double adapter. It will be the title track of the movie.

This version will star Dustin Hoffman from rainman and the lady will be played by Leonardo Dicaprio in his What's eating Gilbert grape character.

Oscars here we come

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    I'm writing a screen play. Thanks for the song double adapter. It will be the title track of the movie.

This version will star Dustin Hoffman from rainman and the lady will be played by Leonardo Dicaprio in his What's eating Gilbert grape character.

Oscars here we come
    Good luck boys. I am sure you will do well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Every story has a beginning, a middle and an ending. Move on and find someone else to fantasise and obsess over.
    Move the circus to a new town
    She still is throwing out proposals like they’re free candy, hoping they’ll be sweet enough for me to gobble up and choke on. Round 4. I’m
    Just not sure how many other guys she’s playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Spanky,

You can stop wasting your time. As you can probably tell by now, we are no longer responding your posts. Instead we are just chatting amongst ourselves.
    That’s fine, enjoy your chat. I’m just filling you in on what’s going on. You don’t have to reply nor do I. She’s still messaging me and I her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post

Oscars here we come
    That’s a close approximation to almost nothing, job well done… not. I like your wit though, even if it’s a bit dim.

Getting back to her as she’s always on my mind. No doubt if I said let’s date tomorrow it’d be yes 100 percent. No kissing, touching and cavorting is allowed but in the end no sex.

Can anyone please explain given the fact I tick all the boxes why she won’t have sex?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Winning an Internet argument is like getting a gold medal at the special Olympics.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    Winning an Internet argument is like getting a gold medal at the special Olympics.....
    Exactly why punters keep responding here. They’re trying to put forth a hypothesis that there is no ML. That this thread is fictional. If it was why would I continue to push this barrow?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    Exactly why punters keep responding here. They’re trying to put forth a hypothesis that there is no ML. That this thread is fictional. If it was why would I continue to push this barrow?
    For the same reason you've had multiple user names, multiple personalities, multiple ridiculous stories.

If it actually was real, if you actually were a baller and as busy as you say you are then why would you be spending so much time posting about it here?

That's the real question Vincent.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112