Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
Good call Reggie, novels are fiction. Whether he meant to admit it or not, the (self?) spanker seems to know it
Yep you guys have outsmarted me once again.

Why do I even bother?

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
In my experience, dating a WL is nothing like the fantasy created in this thread. It happened to me somewhat early in my punting career I was confused and surprised by the interest demonstrated by the girl. Not to say that my experience would be the same as everyone else but this thread seems way off I believe. My experience started with my then frequent WL asking for my photo and sharing hers with me. I wasn’t sure why. Now I know why, she wanted to show my photo to the other girls to see if I was seeing them or having the same sort of conversations with them. In my experience WLs are suspicious and struggle to trust men, I can understand. Once she realised I was sincere the situation changed immediately. We started seeing each other outside the shop and there were no public displays of affection apart from walking holding hands. WLs are not horny constantly. This thread is a good read on a slow day but ultimately most likely total fantasy.
So the photos of her and I have been shown around to her friends also. They’ve commented and positively too. I had planned on taking a bunch of them out for a night out.

It’s a pity I failed, eh?