Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating a ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    What makes it so entertaining is that vinnie actually believes his own bullshit story, if he wasn't in it so wholeheartedly it would be boring.

He's probably having the vegemite sandwiches (with the crusts cut off) and milo that his mum made him for afternoon tea right now, then he'll have his little nap and dream up another instalment for us.
    What will come as a shock to all and sundry will be who she is. Then everyone of you guys will be eating your words! I think I mentioned lunch today didn’t I? Nothing out of the ordinary for us, except the other punters in the restaurant gawked at what we ordered. That’s the best thing about using an ordering app. You can reorder next time without any delay. Book a table and order even before you get there. It’s great for time poor people.

Anyway she’s not a dream and I’ve deliberately put her on standby tonight as part of her indoctrination process. Then I threw out some burley.

Quote Originally Posted by Coxswain View Post
    Wow , that was a site too see. Dirdy birdy , doing her own thing to a pole
    I don’t know what to make of that. Are you referring to a mast?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Like a fucking lunatic asylum in here, lollll....
    As previously stated she’s crazy but I’m crazier.

It’s the only way we can coexist. I’m serious. I still don’t know if she’s serious about anything including marriage. Anyone that throws that offering around so easily has gotta be taken as…crazy.

What will surprise you is that we hang in your part of town. You may well be one of her clients.
    Just think, you and I sharing the same set of lips 👄

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    There is only way to stop this and that's For all normal punters who read this post is Don't contribute anymore. let him mumble to himself and let this thread die with only him commenting here
    What is a normal punter and can you describe one? It shouldn’t be hard for you to do. Don’t Blow it ok.

Go forth and ejaculate your premature wisdom to all and sundry. I am waiting with open mouth… er I mean baited breath.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    There is only way to stop this and that's For all normal punters who read this post is Don't contribute anymore. let him mumble to himself and let this thread die with only him commenting here
    I think most of us are already doing that. I noticed that everytime he doesn't get the "engagement" that he craves, he starts rolling out the ol "beergut" persona and uses it to spout utter gibberish in every thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think most of us are already doing that. I noticed that everytime he doesn't get the "engagement" that he craves, he starts rolling out the ol "beergut" persona and uses it to spout utter gibberish in every thread.

Goldfinger it’s all about choices. As someone once said your body is a temple. You are what you put into it. Eat junk food and your body will be…. Junk.

Beer gut persona. Let’s see, yesterday it was Japanese fine dining for lunch, Thai restaurant for dinner. Two different dates. Two different women. No rice though, so yeah I eat healthy. What’s to be ashamed by being healthy?

Do you want to put me down for not being a “normal punter”? Am I to stay within the lanes is that it? Not happening matey.

Should a guy have a beer gut? Does it hinder good sex? You tell me. Considering I can pound, yes pound multiple women, so far up to five in a session I’d say NOT having a beer guy get in the way is a good thing wouldn’t you? Besides the attractiveness of it… Do you chase women with beer guts? What’s your opinion on one, a woman with a beer gut, go on tell me.

All I ever read on here is discourse on a woman’s body, yet there’s not even one tenth of a thread discussion on men’s bodies.

Engagement. I have several interests, do you? I don’t need any engagement on anything with anyone. I write because I have idle time. While you’re sleeping in your reclining chair because you’re too lazy to get out of bed and with your AM radio ensorsed sleep ezy pillow I’m up doing things including posting and keeping the economy going.

Like I’ve said numerous times previously this ML is real and as a matter of fact I’ve just made her wait 12 hours for a reply to her txts and perhaps I’ll make her wait till the end of the day, so she can wait 24 hours. Just so you know, I’ve made women wait a day, a week, three months and a year. Admittedly I lost the one after a year but alls fair in love and war, correct? I can see she’s sent me messages but this relationship is for my entertainment and maybe sexual pleasure. You see, the difference between myself and others is that I’m not desperate to stick it in. I can get sex anytime I feel like it. This is a game and yes it’s game on. Good luck to some of you punters trying to bang her today. I hope she’s in a joyous mood!

Let’s see if I fold on the wait with her.

Perhaps if I’m bored I will txt her.

Decisions, decisions.

No, I’m not.

She can wait.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My ML dates me for a chance at a PR

Junior Member(有D料到)
    some of the stories are unbelievable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys. I am also not imaginary texting my imaginary WL that I met at imaginary gym, due to imaginary fights I have with her. Am I a badass now too?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't you just love the plot twists in this,

First vinnie is the alpha male "she'll have to learn to follow my rules"

Then she dumps him and cries like the little bitch he really is till she "forgives" him.

Then he's the alpha again "I'll reply to her when I want not when she wants"

Then she dumps him AGAIN and its back to little bitch mode till she forgives him again.

Then while still in little bitch mode its "I better be careful this time, I don't think she'll forgive me a third time"

And now its alpha boy again "I'm not going to respond, she can wait"

I can't wait for the next instalment of this fictional novel. I'm betting she dumps him again and its teary eyed little bitch time again.

Can you wait for a couple of hours vinnie, I have to finish working and stop to get some more popcorn on the way home.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    EXACTLY vinnie in your own words you write because you have "idle time"

You have nothing else to do, you're ALWAYS on this forum in one of your many personas 24/7, the only way you're keeping the economy going is your door dash and uber eats accounts. You live in a dark little room at your mum's place living out your fantasies on this and other forums...I pity you.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Then she dumps him and cries like the little bitch he really is till she "forgives" him.

Then she dumps him AGAIN and its back to little bitch mode till she forgives him again.

Then while still in little bitch mode its "I better be careful this time, I don't think she'll forgive me a third time"

I can't wait for the next instalment of this fictional novel. I'm betting she dumps him again and its teary eyed little bitch time again.

Can you wait for a couple of hours vinnie, I have to finish working and stop to get some more popcorn on the way home.
    ROFLMAO, sorry mate, it's so funny when you put it together like that!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The funniest part to me is that he’s making all this up and THAT is the best version of events he can imagine. Pathetic even in fantasy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dirdy birdy is on tik tok. Or you can hang around the pole at North Bondi , hoping she will show up. Her body is a little to lean for my liking. Prefer a bit of curves on a lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by open_minded View Post
    some of the stories are unbelievable
    It’s all fact.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Hey guys. I am also not imaginary texting my imaginary WL that I met at imaginary gym, due to imaginary fights I have with her. Am I a badass now too?
    There were no fights I just didn’t tolerate certain things

I broke it off with her for the third and final time today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    EXACTLY vinnie in your own words you write because you have "idle time"

You have nothing else to do, you're ALWAYS on this forum in one of your many personas 24/7, the only way you're keeping the economy going is your door dash and uber eats accounts. You live in a dark little room at your mum's place living out your fantasies on this and other forums...I pity you.
    I’m still at work, and you’re doing what?

You’d laugh at anything, just make sure your falsies don’t fall out while you’re doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    The funniest part to me is that he’s making all this up and THAT is the best version of events he can imagine. Pathetic even in fantasy
    Whatever. Yep whatever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just so all and sundry knows.

It’s over.

Yesterday I dropped $1200 on lunch. She never even gave me a kiss. The stupid tart doesn’t know how to maintain or keep the best catch in her goddam life.

So I dumped her for the third and last time.

Frankly I don’t give a damn.

Her last three parting messages were:

I very hate
    You are crazy again
    Sad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yesterday I dropped half of that. But left with a nice bowl of food . She looked better and I was happy. A win for both of us

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had dumplings, guess you had crabs at rockpool
    Last edited by Coxswain; 09-05-2024 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Double post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had dumplings, guess you had crabs at rockpool and a glass of ribena

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I cannot even be sarcastic with my final messages to her as she just doesn’t comprehend. Besides I think she’s blocked me again.

I’m sick and tired of her telling me “I am beautiful” and “all the men want to fuck me”. Yep including me. She may have fucked with my mind as I’m still writing about her but she’ll soon be forgotten. Even the good punts are forgotten.

Dems da breaks.

Live and learn.

Have your laugh guys but remember at least I’m trying even if on the rare occasion I fail I still try, write about it and try again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coxswain View Post
    Yesterday I dropped half of that. But left with a nice bowl of food . She looked better and I was happy. A win for both of us
    She respects the shoes I wear, the shirts I wear, the car I drive, my wallet, yep she likes my wallet she said and she even told me “not to die till after we are married”.

Trouble was she never respected me.

Enough time spent talking about this silly tart.

Onto the next one!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast