Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legit bussiness but ML may want more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for that input, this is fast becoming my favourite post😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I may need to find out when shes in the shop alone, as curtains aint very secure.
    I wonder if the new Qld law changes would be applicable in this situation 🤔

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sort of

I Went to get a tan from inside Myer Centre in Brisbane. The tan shop has now shut and this is 20 years ago.
    Anyway it's not a ML story but I was 18 and two 18-20 year olds on front. They did hand spray, I was pale as.

I went in with one and embarrasingly asked If I kep my underwear on or take it off (first spray tan so didn't know).
    She looked up from on her knees right in front of my crotch and said you decide and smiled at me with the most mischievous look.

She was smoking hot. Lycra pants tight arse. Big DD tits.

Biggest mistake of my life. I was scared and decided not to do it.
    It wasn't because I was worried about my dick size or anything, I'm lucky I'm good down there.
    It was rather I was just inexpereinced in fucking at the time.
    She wanted to blow me so badly I could tell.

Still kicking myself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    I may need to find out when shes in the shop alone, as curtains aint very secure.
    I wonder if the new Qld law changes would be applicable in this situation ��
    I think that the new laws are basically the same as in Victoria which means that technically almost any business can offer sex work if they choose to and it doesn't contravene any council regulations or lease arrangements. I haven't heard of any cases of general businesses doing anything like that but massage parlours are certainly free to when the new laws become effective.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about private operating from an residential apartment?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    genuine single private from residential apartment has never been illegal but apartment by-law may prohibit it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12