Second visit with K Gia tonight and this woman has refined her art of the PSE/GFE mix.

It had been a few weeks since I’d seen her so I didn’t go in with any expectations she’d be happy to see me again, but once we started up with the foreplay, it wasn’t long before she got a twinkle in her eye and her smile that tells me she’s enjoying it.

I much prefer a session where we warm into things, so this time around things got hot and heavy naturally with a lot of kissing and fondling.

Shower was good but it’s once you get on the bed with Gia that things go up to the PSE level. Dining on her produces one incredibly sexy view of her total package from your perspective. She has a cracking body, her breasts are very well sculptured and they are framed by her spread legs - giving you a wonderful view of her doll face with her shoulder length dark hair - so this all combined just makes her look seriously hot while she squirms and vocalises her side of the equation (I got a good review thankfully for my efforts).

Eventually i let her take control and this was about as good as a bbbj gets, constant ‘I’m going to devour you’ eye contact and exploratory endeavours with her tongue and then mouth. This was a well developed mix of PSE/GFE and I could have happily laid back for the whole time whilst she did her thing.

Slide time and she gets into it. Then when she’s really ready, she requests the dom so she can jump on.

She is an expert on top, initiates a lot of dfk and loves to get all the way down and leave it there. She’s tight too, so if you are prone to an early escape be warned because she really loves it buried deep as you will go, and it feels fantastic.

She requests me on top after a while and again, it’s quality and intense eye contact and kissing.

Doggy followed and sadly then the buzzer goes. But I’m not far away, so after that it’s into the shower, then a quick and efficient goodbye.

I will say she’s a pro at this, so go in knowing you’ll get the full cycle of her craft and you will have a great time.

Not sure how much longer she will be in Sydney but if you want to get well and truly looked after and a little worked over too - K Gia is a fine choice at Ginza.