Thread: K Gia - High quality from start to finish

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Gia - High quality from start to finish

Have been given a few tips on who to see at Ginza and Empire from the forum but have wanted to see K Gia for a while and messaged Ginza to see if she was free the other day. I’m not a huge fan of fitting into a ‘this is the only time she’s free’ scheduled time if I can help it, as I prefer to ask who is free soon and then if I’m able, work my plans around this. Doesn’t always work but it’s just my preference if I’m going to make the effort to get there.

Gia was indeed free, so I made the trek into the city and was directed to room 27. I was a fan of room 27 when I saw K Juju at night here a few weeks back, but during the day it’s still right next to the washing machines, and given the worker bees were so easy to hear doing their jobs, they no doubt could hear Gia and I doing our own business in room 27. You get past it quickly when you are in the presence of this vixen called Gia though, she’s sexy and stylish and experienced in showing you a great time.

Kissing upon entry and a quick disrobe presents a body that’s been very well looked after, with a set of breasts that are just about the perfect surgical combination of form and suppleness. Brown Hair in a bob that shapes her doll like face, and her killer stare superbly. The more you engage with her the more the ‘look’ she has breaks through her refined technique.

She sizes you up is the best way I can describe it, and if you can show enough adventure and enthusiasm to bring something to the table she will enjoy, then she returns the favour with a look that just says ‘alright I like you, let’s go’.

Some strong shower foreplay was mixed in with a good clean. Now she really looks great in the shower but for her sake don’t use wet hands near her hair, dry hands are fine on the bed but don’t get her hair wet gents. I didn’t cross into the no fly zone but she explained a customer had and it ruined her hair that day, so keep this in mind if you get handsy in the shower (stay below the shoulders).

Dry off and into some quality kissing and fondling as things warm up beyond the shower. With the formalities out of the way, I feel like she’s beginning to enjoy herself which is what really turns me on, so I’ve got little doubt this is going to be a quality session.

I lay her down on the bed, take a tour of the facilities and let her relax. I’m getting the sense that if I can get her even more into it now, I’m going to be rewarded and I wasn’t wrong.

Fortunately whatever I’m throwing up is getting appreciated and I soon find myself on my back and being well and truly enveloped by this Korean beauty. That look is on show every time we kiss in between the work she’s doing down low and it’s a massive turn on. It’s a mix of performance and passion and it’s seriously addictive. Play we aren’t closing our eyes to kiss now, it’s just locking our gazes on each other and thoroughly being in the moment.

Then she offers to turn around, and i just do what I can to keep her interested with what I’ve got to offer. This continues for a while before she politely asks if she can slide with a new technique I haven’t come across before and it’s sexy as. I won’t spoil it for you with details though. It’s different to K Misha and K Juju who bring their own version to the table with calibrated expertise. Gia gets worked up during this segment (again with the locked in eye contact) and almost demands the dom needs to go on now. As you wish my lady.

The remaining time is awesome. Seeing a sexy woman lowering her guarded performance bit by bit, to the point where you just know she’s actually having a herself a pleasurable time is gravy. We are going at it with compliments flying between us, rather than vocal performance encouragement being all that fills the air if you know what I mean.

Yeah, it’s what it is but it’s also a cracking good time.

Buzzer goes, I finish up at her request and it’s a leg shaker after that build up. Then we shower, get dressed and say our goodbyes. I get another one of those looks in appreciation for my efforts and my hard worker down below gets a thumbs up.

Gotta be happy with that.

K Gia is high quality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Second visit with K Gia tonight and this woman has refined her art of the PSE/GFE mix.

It had been a few weeks since I’d seen her so I didn’t go in with any expectations she’d be happy to see me again, but once we started up with the foreplay, it wasn’t long before she got a twinkle in her eye and her smile that tells me she’s enjoying it.

I much prefer a session where we warm into things, so this time around things got hot and heavy naturally with a lot of kissing and fondling.

Shower was good but it’s once you get on the bed with Gia that things go up to the PSE level. Dining on her produces one incredibly sexy view of her total package from your perspective. She has a cracking body, her breasts are very well sculptured and they are framed by her spread legs - giving you a wonderful view of her doll face with her shoulder length dark hair - so this all combined just makes her look seriously hot while she squirms and vocalises her side of the equation (I got a good review thankfully for my efforts).

Eventually i let her take control and this was about as good as a bbbj gets, constant ‘I’m going to devour you’ eye contact and exploratory endeavours with her tongue and then mouth. This was a well developed mix of PSE/GFE and I could have happily laid back for the whole time whilst she did her thing.

Slide time and she gets into it. Then when she’s really ready, she requests the dom so she can jump on.

She is an expert on top, initiates a lot of dfk and loves to get all the way down and leave it there. She’s tight too, so if you are prone to an early escape be warned because she really loves it buried deep as you will go, and it feels fantastic.

She requests me on top after a while and again, it’s quality and intense eye contact and kissing.

Doggy followed and sadly then the buzzer goes. But I’m not far away, so after that it’s into the shower, then a quick and efficient goodbye.

I will say she’s a pro at this, so go in knowing you’ll get the full cycle of her craft and you will have a great time.

Not sure how much longer she will be in Sydney but if you want to get well and truly looked after and a little worked over too - K Gia is a fine choice at Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great ARs. I'm booked to see Gia today and I'm excited !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Great ARs. I'm booked to see Gia today and I'm excited !
    Enjoy yourself👌