I just caught up with the new Japanese girl Jasmine.
Jasmine is totally unique and wonderful.
The exotic looks, the curvy body, the tattoos, the piercings, the personality, the ABJ vibe.
There is no other girl like her at Ginza.

LOOKS and BODY
Jasmine is around mid 20s and around 168cm tall.
She is is very curvy with a big D cup boobs and a big round bum.
She is definitely not a slim or petite girl.
She has lots of tattoos sprinkled across her body and a tongue piercing and a lip piercing.
She has a tanned complexion and shaved pussy.
She has a very exotic sexy look and doesn't look like the typical Japanese girl, but she is 100% Japanese.
I would describe her look as a combination of glamour Kardashian and Heavy Metal Chick.
She has the sexiest bedroom eyes of all the Ginza girls I have seen recently.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY.
Jasmine just arrived in Sydney two days ago but she was in Australia for several years and did all her High School here, so her English is excellent.
Her personality is more like an Aussie or Western chick and so very confident and outgoing and not shy at all, and nice and chilled out.
She is very friendly and sweet underneath all those bad girl tattoos and a genuine warm kind and sensual person.
She is also a sexually adventurous girl, very horny and keen to have as much fun and excitement and pleasure as possible.
She also loves to give pleasure and know lots of ways to do so.

DFK and DATY
Kisses started nice and slow partly from her and partly from me because of the piercings, but once we both found our rhythm it was passionate DFK all the way.
Jasmine loves DATY and genuinely enjoys herself with lots of spasms, and wriggles and contractions and genuine quiet moans and deep sighs.

BBBJ
Jasmine is a BBBJ goddess.
Nice slow start with lots of teasing and then a nice wet sloppy BBBJ with perfect hand and mouth coordination. Plus the extra stimulation of the piercings.

FUCKING
Jasmine is a horny girl and genuinely loves to fuck.
She has a nice tight pussy and can go nice and sensual and can go hard and take a good pounding in any position and can give as good as she gets.
Her eye contact while fucking is so intense and sexy and her reactions and expressions very genuine and she is not shy about saying what she likes or asking for more of it.
Once I figured out her favourite postion she went to the next level.
I won't tell you what it is. You can figure it out for yourselves.

ROUND 2
Jasmine speaks perfect English and is a sensual and interesting girl so Round 1 went for longer than I go with other girls, so no time to go again.
But I am 100% sure she was keen to go again if there was time (especially in her favourite position)
I was happy to spend the last few minutes just chatting and staring into her sexy eyes, and trying to decypher all those cryptic tattoos.

OVERALL
Jasmine is curvy and heavily tattooed, so if that's not your thing, fair enough, see another girl.
But if you like curvy girls and tattoos or if you have an open mind and want to try a totally different Japanese girl then I highly recommend you see Jasmine.
She is so exotic and sexy and is a an intense fuck and an interesting, passionate, sensual girl to spend some time with.