Thread: J Ice - She should change her name to Fire because this might be the hottest sex I've ever had

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Ice - She should change her name to Fire because this might be the hottest sex I've ever had

Girl: J Ice

Date: April 2024

Services Provided: Shower together. Shower BBBJ. BBBJ with deepthroat. HJ. DFK. DATY. Pussy slide. Sex in multiple positions. Squirting. CIMWS.

Body: 8/10 - Nice slim body. Very petite with a nice full ass. I guess her body is similar to Saya Song, but with a perfectly lasered pussy. Smooth as Ice down below. (See what I did there?)

Face: 8.5/10 - I think she's pretty, though I struggle to find a face to compare hers to. Maybe if you squint she looks kind of like Ikeda Honoka. (Sorry for the tiny pic. That's all I can find on Google. You'd have to go on this girl's Insta to see the full size photo.)

Service: 15/10 - Jesus Christ.

Personality/After Sex: N/A. We may have only spoken less than ten words to each other the whole time lol. Pretty much every minute of the hour was dedicated to sex. (I didn't know I had it in me.)

Summary: Super horny girl and I think I've finally met a real life nympho. She's in the rare $380 club but definitely worth booking at least once in your life.

There are endless reviews on here singing Ice's praises, so I had to see what the hype was all about. She was pretty much booked out the moment the roster came up but I was lucky to get a fairly late spot. (Well, later than I normally punt.) The stars must have aligned for me with this because she is well worth the cost of entry and lives up to her legendary status.

When I first entered the room she was wearing a long form fitting dress that really accentuated her slim frame and that great waist and ass of hers. I was greeted with a beautiful warm smile, then straight into a sensual DFK. Thank God she doesn't just do that 'stick your tongue out and move it around' thing like a lot of girls do. She can kiss. (Though Italian Elena from GE is a better kisser.) She quickly worked her hands to my rock hard cock, rubbing it outside my pants.

This continued onto the couch (if you've ever seen K Jessie, Ice uses the same large room as her so you would know the setup) where we started to undress.

"Want to shower?" she asked, and held my cock while leading me into the shower. "Very big!" she said to me, embarrassed.

There was lots of shower play: DFK, HJ, me rubbing her pussy. She soaped me up then gave me a great BBBJ. Actually, it wasn't really a BJ insomuch as it was her swallowing Little Bro whole. I was fucking her throat and she had zero gag reflex.

This girl is fucking amazing, I thought to myself. I'm gonna be in for a wild ride.

As the stars were aligned for me I knew, mentally, I wouldn't live up to my moniker this time and I'd be able to last longer than usual.

Out the shower and she didn't even let me dry off before she got to her knees and deepthroated me again, giving a very sloppy BBBJ when she'd let me out of her tonsils. This was getting hot as fuck. She led me to the bedroom holding my cock like she was holding my hand.

Still wet from the shower, we hopped on the bed and she continued that terrific BBBJ, sucking my head with perfect suction and switching to deepthroat. After a time, I wanted to return the favour so I told her to lay on her back. I put a pillow under her hips and very gently started kissing her clit. I can tell she's really sensitive down there so I had to start very very light, then slowly bring up the pace and the pressure.

"ii kimochi!" she moaned. She does this thing where she covers her mouth and face when she's being pleasured. Almost like she's embarrassed about it. Soon she was cumming in ecstasy as her hips gyrated up.

It was almost time for the main event. She motioned me to lie on my back and she gave me an amazing pussy slide. Jesus Christ! She was so naturally wet that I had to think twice whether she pulled off some slight of hand shit and lubed up without my seeing it. Nope. All natural.

She dommed me up and we started in Man Missionary. She put it in--she's really really tight--while we DFK'd and she rode me slowly at first before she built up some speed while she covered her mouth again. "ii kimochi!!" she yelped and put her head on my shoulder while she came. I all of a sudden felt very warm liquid running down my balls from her pussy. She squirted!

She kept fucking me like this, switching between Man Missionary, Fastfuck, Cowgirl, and Asian Cowgirl, but she never lasted too long in either variation before I felt her squirting and gyrating in orgasm again and again and again. Ho-lee Shit!

I wanted to take control for a bit so I asked her to get on her back. I eased it in slowly (did I mention she's really tight?) to start in Missionary. I switched it up to Sandwich Sex which got her cumming and squirting again--covering her face in embarrassment the whole time. (I thought her squirting was so fucking hot and nothing to be ashamed of.)

Let's see if I can get her to squirt in other variations, I thought, so I switched it Anvil, Leg Glider, and Praying Mantis--never changing positions until I got her to cum and squirt at least twice in each variation.

Can I get her to squirt in Doggy? Let's find out.

I positioned her into Doggy and again entered gently--slowly working my cock in and out of her. "ii kimochi!!" She couldn't hold herself up very long, so Doggy turned into Leapfrog quite quickly and, sure enough, she was cumming and squirting all over me again as I picked up the pace and pressure.

This is the longest I think I've ever lasted with a WL and I'm so glad it was with this amazing girl.

I got her on her back once more and fucked her slowly again in Sandwich Sex and a variation of Anvil where I got her to hold one of her legs out wide and far back (basically by her ear), while her other leg was on my shoulder. This would be the position to end me for Round 1, and so I pulled out, ripped off the dom and came in her mouth. She massaged my balls and the base of my cock while I was cumming--ensuring she got everything--and she swallowed every last drop.

She gave me that gorgeous smile again. "Are you okay?" she asked me.

"I need some water" I told her. She laughed and poured me a cup.

This was a bloody miracle but as soon as I finished the water (took all of 5 seconds to gulp it down), I was ready for Round 2. Little Bro couldn't get enough of her and he showed it!

Back to the bed we went where she started giving me a HJ while we DFK'd. The HJ led back to the deepthroat BBBJ and pussy slide. (God, she gives a great pussy slide... It's a toss up between her, K Jessie, and K IU as the Pussy Slide Queens.)

I wanted to continue where I finished last time, so she got on her back while I fucked her again in Anvil and Sandwich Sex. It felt so intoxicating feeling her squirt over and over while I fucked her senseless.

She eventually got on top for more Fastfuck with the buzzer going off as she was squirting on me again. She was squirting so much this time, her warm juices somehow ended up on my chin and chest.

Goddamnit, I should have booked two hours!

She tried to finish me off with an HJ/BBBJ but it just wasn't happening and the buzzer kept going off repeatedly so we quickly hopped into the shower to rinse her juices off me.

WIR? Hell fucking yes. This is the kind of Ice I can get addicted to (see what I did there?), and I told her as much.

Happy Punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Amazing review!

You adding the links to the positions is very helpful !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How good is the review! Educational!