Quote Originally Posted by roddar633 View Post
imo JP girls are more into GFE than KR ones. PSE depends on the girl.
Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
From my personal experience
Japanese girls tend to be more traditional & feminine.

Korean girls are more modern & Westernised (masculine)

Thats why J girls are more GFE. K Girls may take charge, run the show & more PSE
Quote Originally Posted by ressedloc29 View Post
I think its how they view it. K Girls think of the time spent with you as work. Hence they go for the more PSE with emotion detached.

J girls view it as the experience more than work. Guess the more emotion the more GFE

Both get good service because they feel the duty and value for the customers needs than theirs. Generally speaking.
J girls in general tend to cover my criteria more fittingly…

The things I look for are young fit and slim (body) preferably won’t go for ones that are mid to late twenties max as I like the firm body and supple boobs hahah plus most of them fully shaved

Very bubbly and warm personality despite language barrier like girls who will happily be the “S” role and session flows not like mechanical routine that you get

Cute or pretty face to match bubbly personality as I prefer gfe
Face alone k girls probly trump in this regard but I seen most of the rostered k girls and have a favs should I ever want kimchi

Sometimes I feel pressure with k girls actually as their service is sublime are a wild fire in bed and will ride the fuck out of you but it’s too much for me

If I could have my way I would split 50/50 with K girls tbh as I absolutely love K-pop and adore the K-pop looking girls where it falls short are the k girls that have too much work done esp if it’s like Botox or lip fillers

If there’s ever any k girl advertised as early twenties then I’ll run there to seen them in a heart beat lol

One of my time faves for face actually Korean yet to meet a hotter girl at the shop lol sadly she’s gone

Hoping Ginza can bring some more c girls like calibre of c Jay Jay and cxv Angela and more girls like k Hanna and IU