Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
yeaaaa pretty much echoing what has been said above from what i have seen and also what i have heard from both WLs and MLs and sometimes reception

this was esp the case i heard from a shop out near rhodes where the customer who was of indian background who had to have the cops called on him and eventually got banned but he wrote a full sob story on the forum bagging out the shop

basically the customer above was rough to the girl and she had sensitive boobs so she told him to be gentle but he didnt listen and kept at it he then tried to sheath her during doggy and the girl run to press the buzzer

complained on Aus99 about the shop and the girl and how they threw his partial refund on the floor like he was a beggar

shop saw the post and commented with the full story and background and then he went all quiet.... he then went back to the shop again this time stalking the girl and that was the last straw for the shop....

theres a post in the general thread discussing the above so lets just leaave it at that...

Girls are only human too and just like dating they can choose who they want to see for whatever reason she has for filtering out certain nationalities - i heard stories about the drug use too and thats why i my WLs i normally tell them to avoid the grave yard shift Probly noticed a number of the C and K girls the popular ones dont worse late into the night for this same reason aside from conserving their sex energy

i know ppl and have friends that are indian or sri lankan and grew up here and understand our culture ie not privileged dick heads and faggots

but just like some of the fob asians alot of these indian customers treat the girls like shit simply because they paid the fee so they are entitled to be demeaning and ignore the girls rights this is not even including the hygiene part....
understand its the food you eat etc and you can help it when u sweat it out but just wear more deodarant or cologne and if u can shower before hand or take a longer shower with the girl

anyways thats a seperate topic that can be discussed in existing thread in the general forum section..... back to the girls!!
I vaguely remember this. Was this the incident at 42? Didnt know the perpretator was Indian.