Thread: GINZA Dream Team - Legendary Jap Girls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    J hayami at ginza 479. Only worked 2 days and disappeared. How do I put this. Best ever d tits . Shape, weight ,closeness , for that one hour I had with her it's just pure titty heaven. Natural d s are not rare. Natural D's on a petite Asian girl is a little rare. Natural D's on a petite Asian, with a rib bone cage so tiny, you can see 1/3 of her tits from behind?? It's hentai level body proportion, simply unreal. That doggy view , ah.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    J hayami at ginza 479. Only worked 2 days and disappeared. How do I put this. Best ever d tits . Shape, weight ,closeness , for that one hour I had with her it's just pure titty heaven. Natural d s are not rare. Natural D's on a petite Asian girl is a little rare. Natural D's on a petite Asian, with a rib bone cage so tiny, you can see 1/3 of her tits from behind?? It's hentai level body proportion, simply unreal. That doggy view , ah.
    Ahhhhhh yes that name rings a bell I don’t rmb the session much as I was lazy writing ars back then but name rings a bell and I’d defs rmb the photos of her profile came up again… haha